2008-6-26 09:25:37

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

可以跟二个公司的老板再谈谈工资待遇问题,然后作选择.
2008-6-26 12:23:50

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

ZBB改做Finance?咱们学校的人不少在改行啊,呵呵

原帖由 kangjason 于 2008-6-26 06:05 发表 npluisi又是哪个啊老杨不太符合他说的啊,不是个很大的公司吧还是觉得JR zbb再故弄玄虚
2008-6-26 13:01:19

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

我出一块钱打赌不是ZBB~~
灰常想知道LZ是谁~~
2008-6-26 18:36:20

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

SUPELEC  牛人,别的不好说,不过楼主能念这个学校并且毕业,前途一定非常好。
2008-6-26 18:41:50

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

这里互相都认识???
这里水很深,继续潜水。。。

[ 本帖最后由 Dillon 于 2008-6-26 22:42 编辑 ]
2008-6-26 20:37:38

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

看来计算机专业毕业生还是比较"吃香",无论国外国内的公司都需要这样的专业人员,象lz刚毕业一年公司开价的工资也不低啊.
2008-6-27 03:50:54

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 特立笃行 于 2008-6-26 00:46 发表
大家回复都不含糊呢
我也想丢几句
但是懒得打字啊

这样把  
我们搞个 soirée 吧  
好好交流下心得 顺便 happy 下
不好意思 說反了

我家第10届以后的soirée都可以预留給 supelec
hoho ...

http://bbs.revefrance.com/thread-513283-1-1.html

到这里来组织吧,嘿嘿
广告广告
2008-6-27 12:19:57

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

well after reading the answer from Dillon, I feel very......good!
It is a long time that I haven't read the English writing from a Chinese guy with the elaborations like this! (If he is a real 100% pure Chinese!)
Maybe because I haven't written in English for a long time (3 years?), well I think I didn't make myself quite well understood. I am not an anti-captalist at all! On the contrary, from all what I've learned since from the college school, I've acquired the vision of the ''Darwinism'' towards life in my deep mind until today (but much more "cache" in another culture, you see), especially as I've experienced all the terrible "selections" in our "great" country. The word communist is for the generation of my parents, I call myself as the capitalist with a solid maxism theory.
My point is also based on the "core competence", which is neither the technical competence nor the collaborative competence as Dillon has mentioned. In the near future, if we take a speculation based on the facts accepted by the most, the center role of the game will change. (if it hasn't already happened!) The technical expert is valuable, a technical manager is important, but China (as a client, not the motherland!) needs the talents more than all these guys. Even a good technical expert is replaceble, as what I've seen in my own experience. as an employee, you are never too excellent to be unreplaceble!
Well as I've said, tiff is graduated from a prestigious school (and in this culture of the "merde", only when you are baptised by the name of the "Grande 'Grande Ecole' '' you could do something special...... ), tiff got the excellent opportunity to work in the big company, and naturally "pass" into the "middle class" and maybe, maybe get the possibility to mutate to a higher level (the "transparent ceiling" theory exists everywhere, even in China, so not taken into count in my level ). And just based on these facts and the road to make as he would like to do, he could do something special out of the "regular way", which means jump out of the "mouse race" I've mentioned. (Imagine, my dear friend, when the giraffes get a mutation to be able to fly one day, do them need to get their necks longer by the boring efforts to enjoy the leave of the tree? ) And when one does not play the game as the others, maybe he gets more the chance to become the winners, right? The cultural thing I was talking about is not pure, not utopic, I was talking about the clients and the "cultural products"......
Just something to add to better understand the idea of Dillon. It seems that you think the French culture is not rich as it is told. I agree, especially when I see the Frenchmen arrogant of the things they don't even know. I'd like to say that I have no intention to exagerate the ''grandeur'' of the French culture even in a minimum level, anyway, if you have no intention to know more, you can also think that this culture is just like her superficial appearance: "POURRI", as I've used a lot as I've seen the life style of the youngmen in the streets and the bars. Well, in fact, gradually I've got the chance to understand that more than 90% the people whom I see in my daily life on this territory are only the "masse a la base" of this nation, not the "selected" ones, and so if we say that this is a country totally "POURRI", it is because the "core competence" of this culture is well hidden, not shown. Anyway one should know that when Marie Curie had dicovered the Ranium, there was always the young ''pourris'' drunk even not 1km away from her laboratory......

I wish that we have an excellent exchange, even with much humour with the ironic tones, which makes the debat much hotter! And due to my English level, I use so little the elaboration, all my sincere excuses!
2008-6-28 22:05:08

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Welcome back and take a seat. ;-)
Believe me, u did make urself quite well understood, and surely I knew at the first place u r not and far from an anti-capitalist or whatever, actually nobody here wanna know u r communist or capitalist, nor me, nor urself I guess, as long as as u always give politically-correct speeches, or even not...
What intrigued or interested me the most from ur first post, was the fact that u speak  seriously in form of an email + with ur truename as nickname + in English, somebody also write seriously, somebody use their truename, somebody write in English, but all these three together, the trinity, it's kinda never seen for me in such a place( no offense to this forum, I swear... ) - as if u've been diving in the deep water already for too long and then temporarily out of ur mind for some certain reasons and make a sudden comeback just like this, forgetting to change ur name, ur tone and ur language. Since we are giving the same advice( stay rather than return ) and our arguments sound complementary, surely it's not of my nature to let such a lovely acadamic guy go back hiding himself like this, instead, such a provocation could bring u back into such an otherwise inexisting debat and allow u to speak out ur mind loudly and vively, like this.
I have forgotten to apologize, haven't I? Apologize to be somewhat elusive this time of not willing(capable) to debate with u on the cultural topic, as well the one about the French/Chinese core competition. I've to admit that these topics seem alien to me and I think u won't mind to allow me to give this chance to Brother Hu and Uncle Sarko.
Talk to u the next time my buddy, and I own your a bear for... for some obscured reasons...

[ 本帖最后由 Dillon 于 2008-6-29 03:01 编辑 ]
2008-6-29 01:11:07

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

因人而议吧,关键看楼主自己的看法了。根据自己的追求,不后悔就行。
2008-6-29 01:38:22

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

返回顶部