使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 白骨精 于 2008-6-25 14:40 发表

这就是中国文化背景的人常常会给自己的一种心理暗示

器重  重视

其实拿钱才是最实惠的 也最能体现你的价值

我肯定的说 法国的这个公司给你的薪水水平太低了 只是一个初级程序员的基本工资

如果你还做项目 ...

Si 3000 € dont LZ parle est net mensuel, cela égale 48K brut annuel à peu près.
c'est quand même pas un salaire pour un programmeur débutant
Compte tenu d'une année d'expérience que LZ a, c'est vraiment pas mal,
bien sur, Supelec est une école d'ingénieur bien cotée.

Je déconseille à LZ d'abandonner le poste actuel en France pour un contrat local de 200K RMB à Beijing où le niveau de consommation est aussi très élevé actuellement, surtout si l'offre en chine est purement technique. Le marché chinois est plein de mains d'oeuvres  techniques à coût bas. La concurrence y est très rude et ton avenir n'y sera pas doré comme tu penses.

Qui plus est, avec ton CDI français, tu ne t’inquiètes pas si tu tombes malade, les soins seront pris en charge par la sécu et la mutuelle. Mais en chine, tu te débrouilleras toi même, bien sur avec tes salaires.

Si LZ rêve vraiment de retourner en chine pour des raisons professionnelles, une année d'expériences ne suffit pas.
Tu ferais mieux de t'orienter vers un poste en management dès maintenant, et d'accumuler quelques années de plus d'expérience en France pour pourvoir décrocher  si possible un contrat d'expatriation ou de détachement (c'est pas évident maintenant, mais ce n'est pas une mission impossible non plus). ou du moins un contrat local mais à un salaire équivalent même plus que celui de la France.
2008-6-25 17:57:45

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 Dillon 于 2008-6-25 00:20 发表
法国工作7小时,年假25天,一般有加班费。
加拿大工作8小时,年假少一些,加班没有加班费。
中国工作8+小时,年假更少一些而且大多数人都(被迫)不请,被迫(或自欺欺人多工作对年轻人锻炼好)加班没有加班费。

从全球化角度考虑:
差别 ...

请问楼主结婚了吗?有小孩子吗?家庭在国内还是国外?因为这也是很关键的决定要素。

如果他们都在国内,20万回。
如果他们都在国外,50万也不回。
2008-6-25 20:46:27

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 琳琳公主 于 2008-6-25 16:07 发表
LS的美女也在偷着上网?

小猪琳~~
2008-6-25 21:14:47

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

It is very interesting, your post and the following discussions! All my thanks to you all! I'd like to invite you to look this issue in another way.

I strongly recommand you to continue to work in France for another several years. It is really too early to go back to China with the few experience, not only professionally, but also socially and especially CULTURALLY.

To be brief, China has already accumulated enough the economic power after 30 years' developpment, so now as my French friends tell me, we need more of the "soft" power than more of the money. And the key of this "soft power" is your "cultural added value".

Maybe you've got a good diploma from one prestigious engineering school, maybe you've got a good job in a big company, but are you ready to tell me the difference between the Bordeaux and the Bourgogne, for exemple? How much do you know about the France?

The ones who have the vision to see what is going on in the following 20 years will win in the future, please jump out of the "trap" of the "salary" imposed by the capitalistes and never be "the mouse in the endless race in the labyrinthe'' as described by Robert Chingqi.

Enjoy your life and try to enjoy the cultural things in France, there is much more than what you thought. Life is short, there is not only salary in our lives. and if I say this to you, because you have already a good salary in France to enjoy all this, the most of the chinese students can't do this and I will not talk about this to them!

best wishes/
2008-6-25 21:35:55

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

哇,人肉开动了,呵呵
我也说不是ZBB~~
2008-6-25 21:41:14

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

ZBB同学果真是大名人啊。。。
2008-6-25 23:05:11

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 cming 于 2008-6-25 22:41 发表
哇,人肉开动了,呵呵
我也说不是ZBB~~

哦问zbb 了

他說:
他觉得法国生活好无聊,soirée 都腻了
做梦都想马上闪人
钱毕竟只是生活第N位
快乐 最少 3k/Kg

强贊同
2008-6-25 23:19:08

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

我比较想知道楼主在国内投的那家外资企业是不是法资企业
以楼主的教育背景,工作一年还拿3K有点委屈了,而且还在做项目管理。。。
我觉得你可以跟老板谈涨工资了,或者在法国跳槽,工资可以涨不少
另外,国内的20W是brut还是net?
2008-6-25 23:25:12

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

大家都去北京混吧,我特别想去传说中的 北京动物鸡鸡饭馆儿!
2008-6-25 23:27:11

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 liuhaifan 于 2008-6-25 22:35 发表
It is very interesting, your post and the following discussions! All my thanks to you all! I'd like to invite you to look this issue in another way.

I strongly recommand you to continue to work in Fr ...

Finally, here comes the long-waiting point of view from an anti-capitalist, who gives practical advices with an academic attitude in a romantic( if not utopic ) tone.

The only thing not said, is which country, France or China, is more capitalist and cultureless. ;-)

Well done for having quoted Robert Chingqi as saying "never be the mouse in the endless race in the labyrinth". A real capitalist, I’m not saying I’m one of them, would like to cite something from Darwin to prove or just attempt to prove in vain the contrary, but well...

Now the discussions become slightly more interesting, especially given another recent post from that guy, the one claimed that the eastern imaginary respect makes no sense unless otherwise being materialized as something tangible and concrete, say, money.  

It’s not rare to see one capitalist and one communist gives totally contrary advices. For this time, as if a communist would prefer to stay in France and a capitalist can’t wait rushing back to China. Well, to make things more complicated, I would say personally I’m kinda capitalist but I also would like to give the advice to stay, for all these aforementioned reasons.

Actually I quite agree with this anti-capitalist about the importance of having a long-term perspective, 20 year ahead or whatsoever. However, with the same conclusion, the vision itself might not necessarily be exactly the same.

To pretend to be a real capitalist, without intention to offend this anti-captialist guy, I would say that not everybody would give a sh?t about these cultural stuff, all these cultural things, the social relationship, even the romanticism itself, might be mere illusions. And finally what’s not an illusion, what won’t change after 20 years, 200 years or 2000 years, is the importance of the competence, the competitive competence and the collaborative competence. Being a technical expert gives you a good position more of the competitive competence, whereas being a manager might gives you a good position more of the collaborative competence, both are useful and they are complementary, it's just a question of having 80% collaborative competence and 20% competitive competence, or the inverse. This applies to a person, a group, a country, a specie, as well as a planet. ( Well, you guess right, I'm kinda Darwinist ^_^ )
As long as the human nature remains the same, as long as the communism remains always a beautiful dream, what you should, could and have to do is simply one thing – improving your competence, the right competence, in a hope to win a better position("than others" as an obvious implication, unfortunately and sadly to admit...). In this sense, I see the current Chinese relational competence as a false and temporary even negative competence. So it’s a pity to bet merely on this, to rush back into such an immature, irregular and distorted environment/society, to give up really useful competence. What’s really useful competence, I could say, the technical competence as a technical expert, the relational competence as a efficient technical manager. This anti-capitalist would say, the cultural competence…

Well, shame on me of not knowing what are the real differences between these two French cities after having been staying here for so long …
I should have cultualized myself more. ;-)

[ 本帖最后由 Dillon 于 2008-6-26 01:13 编辑 ]
2008-6-25 23:43:52

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

返回顶部