有些人是为了工作而留下来,

前者应该是多数,后者属于极少的特例,dillon应该是后者的杰出代表人物。

而更多人是自己也说不清楚,走一步看一步,浑浑 ...

最后一句,实在~~~
2008-8-14 15:14:40

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

回Dillon

I don't know how to thank you, Dillon. The last post after that of mine and the share of your opinion about the "money" have brought me a "mainly revision" of what I could find in my mind......

Maybe one day we can meet each other in Paris or somewhere else and have a talk face in face.......

(With all of the posts I've read in attention on REVEFRANCE from you, I've earned several years' time to understand better the life, you know!!)
2008-8-14 16:04:07

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

回国很开心, 在这里也很开心,,,
2008-8-14 22:10:29

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由
liuhaifan
2008-8-14 17:04 发表
Dillon
I don't know how to thank you, Dillon. The last post after that of mine and the share of your opinion about the "money" have brought me a "mainly revision" of what I could find in my mind......

Maybe one day we can meet each other in Paris or somewhere else and have a talk face in face.......
www.revefrance.com
(With all of the posts I've read in attention on REVEFRANCE from you, I've earned several years' time to understand better the life, you know!!)

Mmmm....  It’s so sweet of u to say that.  :D

And it's my pleasure for a casual talk with u another day. Ofcoz face to face, coz I own u a beer, or u pay the bill if it makes u feel guilty.   ;-)

(以下内容回给liuhaifan其他人可跳过)
As for ur mouse-racing theory borrowed from the famous RICH DAD POOR DAD, the theory that apparently u’ve been deeply influenced, I guess I’ve shown my admiration in another thread, haven’t I?

It’s almost a decade separating me from such a faraway memory, from the old good days in which an innocent mind met such a brainstorming masterpiece.

Actually it had already been a while since I’d heard about its existence, its fame, and I’d attempted to convinced myself to resist the temptation, in a hope to stay “pure” and “spiritual” by ignoring it, in vain. Coz curiosity, the evil, is always invincible.

Well, I’m not complaining and in fact I’ve never regretted about it. To the contrary, it’s a damn good book and it definitely worth it, at least at that time in that context for these innocent and somewhat ignorant minds like mine. Fortunately and perhaps unfortunately, I managed to forget it quickly after having read it for the first time, also the last time.
If now u ask me what this book is all about, I would be embarrassed as I could barely recall its gist, and some disconnected words like mouse-racing, daddy Alpha and daddy Beta, perhaps logically and natually a mammy somewhere as well?  ;-)

What I would suggest here is,

On my side I would probably find back this bible-class book and give it a review to better equip myself( with knowledge, not weapons ) before a deeper discussion with u;

On ur side, perhaps as u’ve already realized, it’s of ur own interest to force urself to temporarily forget about this theory, give an more unbias observation on all the other complimentary and even contradictory theories, such as the ones u’ve already been fond of like Darwin’s theory ( and why not Marx's ), also the ones u r new to and not realy quite keen on, I don’t know which, u name it.

All in all, the future is for thoughtful minds and we all have a lot to learn from others. Kind in touch and keep on learning.  :D

[ 本帖最后由 Dillon 于 2008-8-15 23:47 编辑 ]
2008-8-14 22:33:23

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

都31页了,我只有一个请求,能不能不写英语,偶不懂
2008-8-15 10:49:04

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

强烈建议用中文发贴,特别是那些没有实质内容,里面一大堆发牢骚的废话的,更应该用中文,免得浪费大家的时间。(rf14rf)
2008-8-15 18:41:15

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
2008-8-15 19:29:08

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 vversailles 于 2008-8-15 20:29 发表
水到31页了,我也只是从中间跳跃着看了几页。公说公有理,婆说婆有理。其实,自己的心在哪里就最重要了。我们都是凡人,都有七情六欲,都时时刻刻被各种情绪影响。我们不断地在寻找一个保证,通过周遭的人或事的参照来确保自己此 ...

说得对,

而且英文限制我们阅读诸位大作
2008-8-15 19:39:57

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 vversailles 于 2008-8-15 20:29 发表
水到31页了,我也只是从中间跳跃着看了几页。公说公有理,婆说婆有理。其实,自己的心在哪里就最重要了。我们都是凡人,都有七情六欲,都时时刻刻被各种情绪影响。我们不断地在寻找一个保证,通过周遭的人或事的参照来确保自己此 ...
举双手双脚赞成你说的话
2008-8-15 23:58:55

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

如果菲尔普斯是一名中国运动员 (zz)

如果菲尔普斯是一名中国运动员

呵呵,如果他出身在中国,他必然就会成为社会最底层的人。他妈妈说了,除了游泳,
他什么都干不好。他教练说了,他是为游泳而生的。

如果他出身在中国,他早就因为有多动症,学习成绩差而被送到特殊学校去了。此外,
他根本没办法接触游泳课。中国哪有小学开游泳课的?门都没有!尤其是他家庭贫寒。

如果他出身在中国,他不会成为英雄,而是将会成为被父母拿来教育子女的反面典型。
因为他学习差,还上课捣乱,琴棋书画样样学不好。