搜索
CDD 新欧洲留学
楼主: 欧华

留法工作几年了,我们到底为什么

回复
查看
[ 复制链接 ]

新浪微博达人勋

jazz is the most boring music i've ever heard.  every time i listen to jazz i just wanna pull my hairs out or swist my ears
the tricky part of jazz is that you never know when the damn music will end.  when you listen to classical music which is perfectly structured, you got the feeling that it's an art and you repect it.
Jazz ? when did it begin ? where are we now? at which damn moment it's going to end ?  YOU NEVER KNOW.   
moreover, one day when you hear by chance a piece of jazz, you don't know if you've heard it before. Yes or No ? not sure......could you find a more absurd thing in the world ???
once you hear "smells like teen spirit " or "sweet child o'mine", you never forget them until death.
2008-8-6 12:41:36

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 djoko 于 2008-8-6 13:41 发表
jazz is the most boring music i've ever heard.  every time i listen to jazz i just wanna pull my hairs out or swist my ears
the tricky part of jazz is that you never know when the damn music will end. ...

What I can say is just you have not tried all kind of Jazz.

As you said, some kind of Jazz will make you feel bored, because you are not able to find the melody inside it. But there exist also other kind of Jazz, such as Bill Evans, Chet Baker, etc. The famous piece Autumn Leaves was interpreted by almost all Jazz musiciens, sometimes it will be boring for you, sometimes it will be much more easy listening.

Talking about the classical music, every work is well structured? I suggest you to try some post-romantic composers' work, such as Schoenberg, Webern, Boulez, then maybe you will have a better answer on your music knowledge. How about then Gershwin ? Can we easily consider him as a Jazz Composer or a so-called classical music composer, knowing almost all great classical pianists played and recorded his famous works, An amercian in Paris, Rhapsody in Blue and Piano Conerto.

What I want to add is that I found you someone extreme, not only on the main suject of this discussion, as well as on many other aspects of life. What we need is being ready to discover something you knew or you don't know, everything is in its evolution, although it has been ignored by you before.
2008-8-6 12:57:22

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

战法的时间慢了一个小时?还是我的电脑快了一个小时?
2008-8-6 13:43:26

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
2008-8-6 13:49:58

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

惨了,I know absolutely nothing about music.
2008-8-6 13:50:38

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

中文飙完飙法文,法文好不容易告以段落英文又接着干上了。。。

兄弟们,vacances再无聊也可以干点别的呀,例如。。。俯卧撑如何??
2008-8-6 13:54:07

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

本来中文讨论留法工作的意义
现在成了英文争论对jazz的看法,都觉得自己懂得最多,别人都是白痴
有意思么?
都是二十好几甚至三十多的人了,还这么争强好胜,其实网上的论战不可能有个胜负

我只是打酱油路过的
没事还是去做俯卧撑吧
2008-8-6 14:30:23

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 古采尼 于 2008-8-5 18:18 发表

得,算我多嘴,本来就是那个谁和谁较劲儿,我瞎参合什么呀,主要是上班空,憋得慌。
这里吵架的人,吵完就忘了,没人会太放在心上,也不是什么深仇大恨对吧。

下班了,回家烧饭去。明天继续。 ...

这话说得还是不错得,烧饭好了请大家吃,然后继续来?
2008-8-6 14:44:00

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

难得有显示自己上知**下知$$的机会,岂可轻易放过
2008-8-6 14:45:57

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
2008-8-6 14:50:38

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 smithgogo 于 2008-8-6 13:57 发表

As you said, some kind of Jazz will make you feel bored, because you are not able to find the melody inside it. But there exist also othe ... ..
What I want to add is that I found you someone extreme, not only on the main suject of this discussion, as well as on many other aspects of life. What we need is being ready to discover something you knew or you don't know, everything is in its evolution, although it has been ignored by you before

最后一句话总结的好

从对事物的看法,能看到这个人的价值观,世界观。、
2008-8-6 14:51:09

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 smithgogo 于 2008-8-6 13:57 发表

As you said, some kind of Jazz will make you feel bored, because you are not able to find the melody inside it. But there exist also othe ...

o   The kind of music can reflet a presonnality of someone... I like Jazz just for the moment when I have nothing to do.
2008-8-6 14:51:31

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

镑美的一张空单给平了   ===> djoko

Ca veut dire quoi? Ton travaille m'intéresse....
2008-8-6 14:58:28

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 raulgoal 于 2008-8-5 17:50 发表
就凭着各位上班的同志回帖的这个速度,就得感叹在法国工作就是他妈的爽啊。

je suis d'accord avec toi!!!!   ^_^  C'est plus relaxe de travailler en France qu'en Chine.
2008-8-6 15:02:13

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

尤其是夏天,要不就休假,要不老板在休假,反正不用干活
原帖由 tingseptembre 于 2008-8-6 16:02 发表

je suis d'accord avec toi!!!!   ^_^  C'est plus relaxe de travailler en France qu'en Chine.
2008-8-6 15:06:15

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

返回顶部