楼主: Cogito

那些难忘的电影对白【27日更新 Va savoir】

回复
查看
  [ 复制链接 ]

新浪微博达人勋

【Alphaville】Jean-Luc Godard (1963)

Alors, l'amour, c'est quoi?
"Ta voix, tes yeux, tes mains, tes lèvres. Nos silences, nos paroles. La lumière qui s'en va, la lumière qui revient. Un seul sourire pour nous deux. Pas besoin de savoir. J'ai vu la nuit créer le jour sans que nous changions d'apparence. Ô bien aimée de tous, bien aimée d'un seul, en silence ta bouche a promis d'être heureuse. De loin en loin dit la haine, de proche en proche dit l'amour. Par la caresse nous sortons de notre enfance. Je vois de mieux en mieux la forme humaine, comme un dialogue d'amoureux. Le coeur n'a qu'une seule bouche. Toutes les choses aux hasard, tous les mots dits sans y penser. Les sentiments à la dérive. Les hommes tournent dans la ville. Les regards, la parole et le fait que je t'aime, tout est en mouvement. Il suffit d'avancer pour vivre, d'aller droit devant soi vers tous ceux que l'on aime. J'allais vers toi. J'allais vers la lumière. Si tu souris, c'est pour mieux m'envahir. Les rayons de tes bras entrouvraient le brouillard."

Paul Eluard, Capitale de la douleur (1926)
lu par Natacha (Anna Karina, dans Alphaville [1963])
2010-10-14 23:56:48

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

高,实在是高!
地道战!
2010-10-16 22:44:37

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Cadalens 发表于 2010-10-16 22:44
高,实在是高!
地道战!

哈哈,这个记忆犹新。。。
2010-10-19 02:09:45

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

回复 Cogito 的帖子

又喝到家乡的水了!
这个有印象吗?
2010-10-19 21:40:51

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Cadalens 发表于 2010-10-19 21:40
回复 Cogito 的帖子

又喝到家乡的水了!

。。。。这个没印象。。。

2010-10-21 15:07:20

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

回复 Cogito 的帖子

南征北战
呵呵,很早的电影了
2010-10-21 15:39:22

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Cadalens 发表于 2010-10-21 15:39
回复 Cogito 的帖子

南征北战

耳闻,但没看过。。
你怎么对这些大陆老片这么熟悉?
2010-10-22 00:30:49

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

回复 Cogito 的帖子

小时候看的啊。
不光外国的电影有经典的台词,我们中国也有滴!
2010-10-22 09:09:52

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Cadalens 发表于 2010-10-22 09:09
回复 Cogito 的帖子

小时候看的啊。

嗯,我以前的记住的台词都少了。。。
有些以前的译制片难忘的对白也不少
2010-10-25 00:06:49

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【Heaven Can Wait 】 Ernst Lubitsch 1943

Randolph Van Cleve: To me they were creatures from another planet. To this day I wouldn't know how to find the stage entrance to a theatre.
Hugo Van Cleve: Its always around the back, in an alleyway, there's a sign above the door 'Stage Entrance', you can't miss it.

Bertha Van Cleve: I'll find you a Miss Right and her parents will be Mr and Mrs Right.

Henry Van Cleve: I'm not employed here. I'm not a book salesman. I took one look at you and followed you into the store. If you'd walked into a restaurant I would have become a waiter. If you'd walked into a burning building I would have become a fireman. If you'd walked into an elevator, I would have stopped it between two floors, and we'd have spent the rest of our lives there.

Hugo Van Cleve: Albert, I'm struggling successfully against the gout. I'm waging a terrific battle with my liver. And I'm holding my own against asthma, but I doubt strength enough to survive your jokes.

Henry Van Cleve: And when I awakened, there where all my relatives, speaking in low tones, and saying nothing but the kindest things about me. Then I knew I was dead.
2010-11-1 22:43:38

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【Anything else】Woody Allen (2003)

David Dobel: In eros veritas

Jerry Falk: Do you love me?
Amanda: What a question. Just because I pull away when you touch me?

David Dobel: Let me tell you, I am of the Hebrew persuasion, but that guy who handles you is a member of one of the lost tribes of Israel that should have remained lost.

David Dobel: Last night I was home alone in my apartment and I conjured up a threesome with me, Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren, and it was very very erotic. As a matter of fact if I'm not mistaken, it was the first time those two great actresses ever appeared in anything together.

David Dobel: What you don't know, won't hurt you, it'll kill you. Like if they tell you you're going to shower but they turn out not to be showers.

Jerry Falk: I feel like committing suicide, but I've got so many problems, that wouldn't solve them all.

Jerry Falk: She's so sexy. Look at her body language. All verbs!
2010-11-13 23:56:46

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【99 francs】Jan Kounen (2007)

«Dans ma profession, personne ne souhaite votre bonheur, parce que les gens heureux ne consomment pas. »

«Tout est provisoire et tout s’achète. L’homme est un produit comme les autres, avec une date limite de vente.»

«Pour créer des besoins, il faut attiser la jalousie, la douleur, l’inassouvissement.»

«Pour réduire l’humanité en esclavage, la publicité a choisi le profil bas, la souplesse, la persuasion.»
2010-11-25 23:57:43

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Cogito 发表于 2010-11-26 00:57
【99 francs】Jan Kounen (2007)

«Dans ma profession, personne ne souhaite votre bonheur, parce que ...

很多人说是法国版的猜火车。我觉得这部电影有点虎头蛇尾的感觉。

后来出了续集的小说 Au secours Pardon。正看到一半。
« Tout le monde voulait être unique, mais en réalité tout le monde avait envie de ressembler à la même couverture de magazine. »

2010-11-26 21:18:29

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

SKYSH 发表于 2010-11-26 21:18
很多人说是法国版的猜火车。我觉得这部电影有点虎头蛇尾的感觉。

后来出了续集的小说 Au secours Pardon ...

我感觉和猜火车完全不靠呀,倒是类似【美国精神病患者】
挺喜欢的
SKYSH
2010-12-1 22:03
恩,都涉及到吸毒了吧,前面不错,但是结尾不给力。。。你说的电影没看过。。。 
2010-11-29 03:16:23

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【Full Metal Jacket】 Stanley Kubrick (1987)

Private Gomer Pyle: Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.
2011-11-11 01:38:10

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

返回顶部