[ 复制链接 ]

新浪微博达人勋

转帖:
“我在法国留学期间也被偷过,房门被撬,损失了电脑和一些现金。门卫报警后,倒是来了两拨警察,查勘现场,取指纹,然后去警察局填了报失单,再然后就什么都没有了。。。

法国的治安,呵呵,看看警察的着装就行了,除了正规制服外的那些,流里流气,带个红袖套,不知道还以为是光头党呢!”
2010-4-19 14:20:40

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

“普罗旺斯那里在法国是有名的犯罪率很高的地方,尤其马赛,其实大点的城市治安都不好,阿人黑人都很多,我在西南部的一个小城市,我的法国朋友每次看到比如车牌13的就会开玩笑说是小偷的车。”
是这样的!其实南部和西南部的一些小城镇倒是满好的!个人特别喜欢靠近西班牙边境的小镇科里翁,真正有点风景,小海湾也很平静,虽然有时游人有些多。也不知当初为啥要跑尼斯去,我是喜欢大海,喜欢游泳和潜水,但是尼斯海滩全是鹅卵石,比国内三亚亚龙湾的细沙滩差的真不是半点,更不要说跟东南亚马来沙巴、泰国普吉诗米兰国家公园了。
2010-4-19 14:28:18

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

回国把,外面的世界也不过如此
2010-4-19 14:38:27

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Ohio网友的回复,也是个提醒。
There are a few cardinal rules about parking your car with stuff in it.

1. If you have valuables and/or cash and/or important documents and/or anything irreplaceable your car should never be out of your sight for a moment. That means you should be within a few feet of the car, not across a huge parking lot where you can barely pick your car out from among all the others.

2. Never leave anything visible in the car that would identify it as belonging to a tourist — no maps or guidebooks, no clothing of any significance, essentially nothing other than perhaps a copy of yesterday's local paper.

3. Never park your car and then arrange all your stuff in full view. You are simply advertising to the local miscreants where everything of value is hidden thus making their jobs much easier. Stop a fair distance away from where you intend to park and arrange everything there. Then head to your stopping point, park and get out of the car, walking away as if you were just off to do a little shopping and had nothing of interest or value with you. I see people violating this rule all the time. Dumb...

4. Think about where you are parking. The far end of a large and almost deserted surface parking lot is probably not the best place. Somewhere with a lot of people about is a much better idea if you can manage it. And parking with the back of the car against a wall is a good way to make life difficult for the bad boys and girls...

And if you have more than
2010-4-21 11:43:56

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

一般洋人们锁好车后,重要的东西,都是拿出来随身携带的。他们也知道不能放车里……
2010-4-21 22:52:03

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

是这样的,但一个人不能保证一辈子不犯错,不能保证在法旅行期间能够每分每秒地看好自已的东西!
这位洋人的回复倒是有些道理:
I think the smash and grab of valuable items left unwittingly visible in a car might be more prevalent in France than in other places simply because of the number of tourists there and the opportunities it presents to thieves willing to take advantage of someone on vacation.
2010-4-22 14:56:26

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

能讲英语的兄弟可以上这个网站上去看一下我发的帖子,可以讲一下身边发生的实例。世界各地回复的网友都有,态度也有不同的立场。(最好不要暴露国籍,以免被攻击,我只是注册的时候用了个KL——Kuala Lumpur吉隆坡,被法国人从网上搜了一大堆发生在KL的暴力犯罪事件来诋毁我,实在无语!)
就我本人来讲,真是不想再跟那几个巴黎的所谓本地旅游咨询网友争论了。
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k3567760-Be_careful_in_France_and_Paris-Paris_Ile_de_France.html
2010-4-22 15:03:20

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

晕 这个要当心
2010-4-22 16:16:30

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Ok...I can accept that they'll get away with it because law enforcement is 'busy with other things'. It changes where I'll spend my tourist dollars if I know I HAVE TO leave my luggage in the car, but that's ok too. There are plenty of places in the world to enjoy where your stuff will still be yours if you take an hour or two for a dip in the ocean.
2010-4-26 15:51:59

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

吸取教训吧。。。。车里放太多钱物肯定会被贼惦记
2010-4-26 16:01:49

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
2010-4-26 18:09:27

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

他们可能早就盯上你们了 又是开宝马。在欧洲,车子越破越好,这样不会招小偷。
严重同意啊!教训啊!我也不是个讲排场的人啊,我也不是要租个宝马啊,还专门跟秘书打了招呼的啊!这个法国女秘书不知道是好心还是无意的,作为法国人应该知道的啊!
2010-4-27 13:38:09

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

卢浮魅影:“同情楼主,鄙视黑阿”
—我倒是不完全鄙视黑阿,这是个社会问题,按照我们目前比较常用的提法是应该“社会治安综合治理!”。但是对于法国警察我绝对是鄙视的,吃着干饭总该干点事吧,经过我这件事后还好现在尼斯市已经全市布置街头中央监控系统了,这也是几位尼斯的网友讲的。希望以后再去尼斯的同胞不要再受害,这样也可以少给咱们领馆添麻烦!

“...That is so unfortunate but you should know that the city has recognized the problem and are trying to do something about it. I saw a television program a few weeks ago about this very subject in Nice and the city is reinforcing their manpower, adding more security cameras as well as putting more security measures in place to prevent crime against tourists before it happens.”

btw There is now a CCTV system in NIce- inaugurated beginning of March
2010-4-27 13:39:42

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

赴巴塞罗纳旅游安全提示Barcelona: Health & Safety:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187497-s206/Barcelona:Spain:Health.And.Safety.html

文字太长,慢慢看!
2010-4-28 15:54:28

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

这么长时间了, 东西最后找到了吗? 警察现在都没个消息?
2010-5-4 01:06:05

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

返回顶部