搜索
CDD 法语助手
楼主: liuyinfj

【原创】面试路透社

回复
查看
[ 复制链接 ]

新浪微博达人勋

我是在法国读的金融, 法国人的‘相对迟钝’其实给对数字敏感的亚洲人提供了天然的优势( 当然有20%的法国人口还是相当聪明的, 我的一些法国朋友对金融杠杆的运用强过我百倍, 也快过我百倍)

谢谢大家的鼓励, 我现在摆正了心态, 尽力就好了, 看了不少关于路透社的资料这两天, 个人觉得这是值得长期投资的地方, 我申请的这个职位提供3年的带职培训, 太想去了, 人就有点病态, 反而会影响表现, 我男朋友说才第3回合就这样, 最后那轮估计‘未战先败’,我还是得去乡下种种花看看那些小动物找找感觉
2007-4-30 12:50:23

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by liuyinfj
我是在法国读的金融, 法国人的‘相对迟钝’其实给对数字敏感的亚洲人提供了天然的优势( 当然有20%的法国人口还是相当聪明的, 我的一些法国朋友对金融杠杆的运用强过我百倍, 也快过我百倍)

谢谢大家的鼓励, 我现在摆正了心态, 尽力就好了, 看了不少关于路透社的资料这两天, 个人觉得这是值得长期投资的地方, 我申请的这个职位提供3年的带职培训, 太想去了, 人就有点病态, 反而会影响表现, 我男朋...
还有喝喝茶 ,lz,加油拉
2007-4-30 14:41:34

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

路透社
外文表示法?
2007-4-30 23:31:09

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by liuyinfj

谢谢大家的鼓励, 我现在摆正了心态, 尽力就好了, 看了不少关于路透社的资料这两天, 个人觉得这是值得长期投资的地方, 我申请的这个职位提供3年的带职培训, 太想去了, 人就有点病态, 反而会影响表现, 我男朋...

tu es trop forte !!!
2007-4-30 23:37:01

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

祝楼主好运!

lz要是能为reuters工作也是很自豪的事。
2007-5-1 01:02:40

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
2007-5-2 06:30:07

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

勉励一下自己,也鼓励一下所有要去中国发展的朋友

This China or That China

China has been being one of the hottest topics since 3 years , ' world factory ' , ' consistant GDP growth at 9%' , GDP per capital catched ' 6000 USD ( do remember we have 1.3billion population ) , no to mention the worldwide boom to learn chinese , the ' everybody wanna discover and understand chinese 5000-years culture thing , which me , as a Chinese , can't understand even just a small portion of ...

It's said that China would catch up the states in 10 years , that China is being really rich , here we mean East coast of China ... It's said that China is still poor , a great percentage of population are still lack of basic living necessities , not readily water , never seen TV in their lives etc , here we talk about West of China where the majority are farmers ...

One of my finance prof has asked me before ' why don't they go on strike , or make another civil war to change their situation ? ' ' why they accepted to stay like this ? it's so unfair ... ' Well , I kept silent and laughed ... People usually know how to say ' no' when they know the differences btw 'yes' and ' no' , I'm not discriminating anyone , but for most of them who still have Mao's pic on , who never know what the life is like behind their mountains , who even don't have ' strike ' in their vocabularies ... ' so there's TWO ChinaS ? ' -- Well , I might say ' yes ' , for a country who wanna take 30 years to make up the losses made by arrogant ' self-satisfied policy ' 100 years ago , to make up the harshest losses made by our Civil War , well , we need Two or even Three China , the balance would be found , however , not for the time being ... ' If you go to the west , will they consider you as a chinese then ? ' -- that's actually a good point , well , ' for the dress I'm taking , maybe not , yet for the language I speak, I would let them know we actually are from the same origine , our ansiens were probably living in the same village , then the immigrantation happened , we split up... But there's something we have in common , I could promise by my family name with , that we all love our country , we are proud of being a tiny portion of this country with 5000 years' amazing history , of the chinese passport we're holding ... I was always asked by people around since years that " why don't you ask for another nationality " -- to me , I have only one question mark ' Why should I ??? ' To me , changing nationality for unnecessary reason is like abandonning your kids or quitting your family , me , to be honest , don't see there's any bad points to be a chinese ...

Being a Chinese in France , like in any foreign country in the world , I was ' confronted ' by the question of ' staying ' or ' leaving ' after your study ... I remember years ago , once , a friend of mine told me that if you wanna stay , you should work on your language and your skills and get a company who wants you even before your graduation ... I didn'r say anything , or I couldn't at the time being that I was still a kid partying and having fun ... 2 years later , now , I luckly got my job , and the chance to ' stay ' , I cherish what I have , but clearly , France is a short plan , yet China is a long one , France is a ' hotel' I stayed for a while , China is my home rooted in mind , and it you ask me the choice btw ' french ' and ' chinese ' , no way to compromise , I'm a chinese , and that's where my 'root ' came from , and where it should go ...
2007-5-2 12:24:44

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by liuyinfj
勉励一下自己,也鼓励一下所有要去中国发展的朋友

This China or That China

China has been being one of the hottest topics since 3 years , ' world factory ' , ' consistant GDP growth at 9%' , GDP per capital cat...

看了你的话真的很感动。
2007-5-3 13:25:14

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by liuyinfj
勉励一下自己,也鼓励一下所有要去中国发展的朋友

This China or That China

China has been being one of the hottest topics since 3 years , ' world factory ' , ' consistant GDP growth at 9%' , GDP per capital cat...

原创?转贴?写的很好
2007-5-3 15:06:13

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

我从不转贴 :)

对了, 昨天晚上的Débat , Royal 居然用了Boycotter 来针对中国的2008奥运会, 她真的是在中国受了委屈 :)
2007-5-3 15:23:11

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by liuyinfj
  to be honest , don't see there's any bad points to be a chinese ...

now , I luckly got my job , and the chance to ' stay ' , I cherish what I have , but clearly , France is a short plan , yet China is a long one , France is a ' hotel'  ......

If I am a German for example, I could consider France as a 'hotel' as I want it to be.

If I am a Chinese, I still have to get 'chances' to be capable of considering France as a 'hotel'  whenever I want to stay.
2007-5-3 18:45:20

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

楼主很好的孩子,英文底子非常好,祝你成功!!
2007-5-3 19:28:19

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

楼主好厉害啊,英语法语都那么强!
2007-5-4 03:03:52

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by allocation
If I am a German for example, I could consider France as a 'hotel' as I want it to be.

If I am a Chinese, I still have to get 'chances' to be capable of conside...

YOU ARE RIGHT,THE CHANCES ARE NEVER EQUAL TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, AS A CHINESE, WE HAVE TO MAKE MORE EFFORT TO GET THE SAME LEVEL OF LIFE。

TO BE STRONGER, MY CHINESE FRIENDS。。。
2007-5-5 10:24:42

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

i am proud of you, girl, you are great..
2007-5-5 10:45:34

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

返回顶部