[ 复制链接 ]
头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
2009-8-23 03:00:55

新浪微博达人勋

本帖最后由 amelia-fly 于 2009-9-11 16:21 编辑

Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson "Relator"

Pete Yorn, auteur compositeur de renom, a proposé en 2006 à Scarlett Johansson l'idée d'un album de duos dans l'esprit de ceux réalisés par Gainsbourg avec Brigitte Bardot. Scarlett fut tout de suite enchantée par cette proposition : « Cela me semblait une petite aventure très intéressante, cette idée de deux personnes mettant en chanson leur relation par le biais de duos ».

================================================================

Pete Yorn, a famous composor, proposed to Scarlett Johansson in 2006 the idea of giving out an album of theirs, an idea inspired by the example of Gainsbourg and Brigitte Bardot.
Scarlett immediately fell in love with the proposal, she said"the idea of involving their relations in a song seemed a little interesting adventure for me".

对duos的理解稍有疑问,只能查到duo,大概是两者 的意思这样的话最后部分的 par lee biais de duos--through both of them? 就有点画蛇添足的感觉了。
请赐教!

===================================================================================================
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

altered version

Pete Yorn, a famous songwriter, proposed to Scarlett Johansson in 2006 the idea of issuing an album of duets, an idea inspired by the example set by Gainsbourg and Brigitte Bardot.
Scarlett immediately fell in love with the proposal, she said"the idea of involving their relations in a song of duets is like a little interesting adventure for me".
参与人数 1战斗币 +10 收起 理由
微凉…… + 10 LZ加油 持之以恒的话给你加精华 ...

查看全部评分总评分 : 战斗币 +10

2009-8-23 03:26:09

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

本帖最后由 amelia-fly 于 2009-8-23 04:30 编辑

comments and suggestions welcome!
2009-8-23 03:26:56

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

本帖最后由 amelia-fly 于 2009-9-11 18:52 编辑

La Littérature française au XXe siècle
La littérature française du XXe siècle a été profondément marquée par les crises historiques, politiques, morales et artistiques. Le courant littéraire qui a caractérisé ce siècle est le surréalisme, qui est surtout un renouveau de la poésie (André Breton, Robert Desnos...), mais aussi l'existentialisme (Albert Camus, Jean-Paul Sartre), qui représente également une nouvelle philosophie (L'existentialisme est un humanisme de Jean-Paul Sartre). La source première chez les artistes de ce siècle est en rapport avec les conflits politiques de l'époque. La guerre est ainsi présente aussi bien dans la poésie que dans les romans.

En France, le Nouveau Roman, théorisé par Alain Robbe-Grillet dans Pour un nouveau roman, ne concerne initialement que peu d'écrivains mais a inspiré ensuite toute une génération d'écrivains regroupés aujourd'hui autour des Éditions de Minuit, dont Jean Echenoz, Jean-Philippe Toussaint, Tanguy Viel, Christian Oster, Laurent Mauvignier ou Christian Gailly. Après cela, plus aucun mouvement au sens strict ne réussit à émerger. L'Oulipo, Ouvroir de littérature potentielle, auquel ont appartenu Queneau ou Perec (et aujourd'hui des auteurs comme Roubaud, Fournel, Jouet et Le Tellier) ne se conçoit en effet pas comme un mouvement, mais comme un groupe de travail. Il en va de même pour la Nouvelle Fiction regroupant des romanciers tels que Hubert Haddad, Frédérick Tristan ou Georges-Olivier Châteaureynaud.
================================================================
The French litterature of 20th century
The French litterature of 20th century is deeply marked by the crises of history,  politics, ethics, and arts. The current litterature characterising the century is the surrealism, which is, rather, a revival of poetry, with representitives such as André Breton and Robert Desnos. And with representitives such as Albert Camus and Jean-Paul Sartre, it is also a revival of the existentialism, a theory which also represents a new philosophy-- the existentialism can be regarded as the humanism introduced by Jean-Paul Sartre. The political conflicts in the century provides arts with first-hand materials. The Second World War is therefore, better presented in the poems than in the novels.
In France, le Nouveau Roman-- the new novel, a theory put forward by Alain Robbe-Grillet in a new novel Pour, concerned at first few writers, but later it acted as the inspiration for the whole generation of contemporary writers of the Éditions de Minuit--Midnight Editions, including Jean Echenoz, Jean-Philippe Toussaint, and so forth. There is no transcendent in a strick sense.
L'Oulipo, a workshop of potential litterature, to which Queneau or Perec belong (and today the workshop of the writers like Roubaud, Fournel, Jouet and Le Tellier). The workshop was not viewed as a movement at that time, but simplly a working group. It is the same thing with the la Nouvelle Fiction-- the new fiction, a theory ignored at its birth, brought by the fictionists such as Hubert Haddad, Frédérick Tristan or Georges-Olivier Châteaureynaud.

===================================================================================================
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

altered version

The French litterature of 20th century
The French litterature of 20th century is deeply marked by the historical, political, moral and artistic crisis. The current literature characterizing the century is the surrealism, which is, rather, a renewal of poetry, with representatives such as André Breton and Robert Desnos. And with representatives such as Albert Camus and Jean-Paul Sartre, it is also a renewal of existentialism, a theory which also represents a new philosophy-- the existentialism can be regarded as the humanism introduced by Jean-Paul Sartre. The political conflicts in the century provide arts with first-hand materials. The Second World War is therefore, presented in the poems as well as in the novels.
In France, le Nouveau Roman-- the new novel, a theory put forward by Alain Robbe-Grillet
in
his collections of articles, Pour un Nouveau Roman
, concerned at first few writers, but later it acted as an inspiration for the whole generation of contemporary writers of the Éditions de Minuit--Midnight Editions, including Jean Echenoz, Jean-Philippe Toussaint, and so forth. Strictly speaking there is no transcendent to the movement.
L'Oulipo, a workshop of potential literature, to which Queneau or Perec belong (and today the workshop of the writers like Roubaud, Fournel, Jouet and Le Tellier), was not viewed as a movement at that time, but simply as a team. The same goes for the la Nouvelle Fiction-- the new fiction, a theory ignored at its birth, brought by the fictionists such as Hubert Haddad, Frédérick Tristan or Georges-Olivier Châteaureynaud.
2009-8-23 05:52:30

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
2009-8-24 15:46:38

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

2009-8-24 16:11:06

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

2009-8-24 16:16:52

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

composer? ça me fait penser à Bach, beethoven....
Je dirais que "songwriter" serait déjà pas mal.

album de duos = album of duets
duo est entre le soliste et trio...c'est un genre musical où 2 ar ...
chaostade 发表于 2009-8-24 16:46

tu as raison pour le "songwriter", et comment tu trouves le mot "musician"?
merci bcp pour ta explication de le mot "duo"  tu es vraiment fort(e)!
2009-8-28 17:06:17

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

LIGHT POINT

enchantée par = fell in love with
source première =  first-hand materials
théorisé par = a theory put forward by

I applaud you^^
chaostade 发表于 2009-8-24 17:16

Those are the so-called FREE TRANSLATION...
BUT SOMETIMES THE PROS THINK MY TRANSLATION TOO FREE...
2009-8-28 17:08:45

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

crise = crisis

les crises historiques, politiques, morales et artistiques
= historical, political, moral and artistic crisis

renouveau = renewal
renaissance = revival

aussi bien...que.... = as well ...
chaostade 发表于 2009-8-24 17:11

you did a great job in the arragement of adj.!
thank you so much for reading through my work and giving so much guidance! deeply moved now... I'm encouraged to work harder à partir d'aujourd'hui!
A milliion thanks!
2009-8-28 17:12:05

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

6# chaostade

thank you for proposing the equivalents, your versions are much better than mine.
Just one thing for  your sentence"Après cela, plus aucun mouvement au sens strict ne réussit à émerger
= Strictly speaking, after that no such movement has arrived to appear again"

i'm afraid i'm can't agree with your translation ,coz for "such movement", it's a bit ambiguous, it's not specific enough.
and the verb "arrive" is nothing like "arriver" in french,  there is no collication of "arrive to do sth"--if i remember it clearly, even though there is such kind of expression as "arriver à faire" in french.

"Strictly speaking, after that no such great movement has managed/succeeded to appear" (since there is "no such", "again" can be ommited in regards of simplicity) might be a better version.

but, allowing me to be a little conceited, i still prefer my version, concerning nominalization
2009-8-28 17:25:32

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

2009-8-28 18:48:18

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

2009-8-28 18:49:44

使用道具 举报