头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
2009-2-23 19:08:40

新浪微博达人勋

42 Responses to “Scammers Going ‘Pro’”

1. elbie Says:
      January 23rd, 2009 at 12:36

In the case of lomise.com I decided to send them an email and asked them from where the goods are shipped (since their website mentions offices both in UK and Asia). They responded they ship from UK but I could trace back the email to a romanian IP address.
      Unless the offer comes from a well-known shop, too good to be true, usually is.
   2. Ben Says:
      February 3rd, 2009 at 13:45

Hi,

Thanks for you warning!
      I actualy shop on http://www.in-shopper.com.
      I did the transfert and realised when they ask me to confirm my transfert by email than their email was not valid. I tried to call them, the number was not valid then I found your site and called my bank straight away to stop the transfert (I hope it’s not too late, they told me it should be ok)

Scammers are really going pro, the website looks really great but this is a wolf dressed like a little girl!
   3. jean-paul Says:
      February 3rd, 2009 at 23:08

i have paid via bank transfer and i have lost 1000 euros , i send mail bit never response, scammers !!!!!!

holater, lomise , tonex the same scammers be carrefull !!!
   4. Julian Says:
      February 6th, 2009 at 11:35

Warning!
      Another site with similar scam which I believe switched site name from e-holater to syndeck.com. (live cam view of office is exactly same)
      Thanks so much for the warnings!
   5. Joe Says:
      February 7th, 2009 at 02:55

I lost 700 euro to tonexstore. If they are caught I wonder if i will get my money back because i bloody need it!!!! How could you track them down!?
   6. Willem Says:
      February 7th, 2009 at 09:29

Hi Joe, I’m sorry to hear that.
      I think that tracking those bastards down on your own isn’t going to be easy. I read some reports that e-mail from the scammers seemed to originate from eastern European countries (Romania, Hungary, Albania, etc.).

You should always report this to the local authorities, and most countries have (government funded) organizations for consumer protection, where you can report (Internet)scams.
   7. serban Says:
      February 9th, 2009 at 06:00

i lost 528 euro , what can made with lomise make report to metropolitan police uk?
   8. John Says:
      February 9th, 2009 at 15:02

Thanks for alerting people to these scammers.What a bloody nerve they have!
   9. Jens Broholm Says:
      February 10th, 2009 at 20:41

Ordered a camera but got suspecious about the very low prices. I researched them a little, and found this site. Now the order is cancelled. Thank you.
  10. Radek Says:
      February 10th, 2009 at 22:53

Hi,
      I try to help you to find them.
      First question: where they are

ping syndeck.com
      PING syndeck.com (97.74.58.116) 56(84) bytes of data.
      64 bytes from ip-97-74-58-116.ip.secureserver.net (97.74.58.116): icmp_seq=1 ttl=47 time=200 ms
      64 bytes from ip-97-74-58-116.ip.secureserver.net (97.74.58.116): icmp_seq=2 ttl=47 time=200 ms
      64 bytes from ip-97-74-58-116.ip.secureserver.net (97.74.58.116): icmp_seq=3 ttl=47 time=201 ms

Second question: Who is syndeck.com in net database.

whois syndeck.com

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
      with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
      for detailed information.

Domain Name: SYNDECK.COM
      Registrar: GROUP NBT PLC AKA NETNAMES
      Whois Server: whois.netnames.com
      Referral URL: http://www.netnames.com
      Name Server: NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      Name Server: NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      Updated Date: 10-jan-2009
      Creation Date: 10-jan-2009
      Expiration Date: 10-jan-2010

[SNIP]
      Netnames reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
      By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

Registrant:

SYNDEC LIMITED
      Thornton House

BRISTOL
      BS8 1AT
      UK

Domain name: syndeck.com

Created on: 2009-01-10
      Expires on: 2010-01-10

Administrative contact:
      Easily Limited
      3rd Floor, Prospero House
      241 Borough High Street
      London
      SE1 1GA
      UK
      +44.8704589450
      +44.8704589458
      domain-admin@easily.co.uk

Technical contact:
      Easily Limited
      3rd Floor, Prospero House
      241 Borough High Street
      London
      SE1 1GA
      UK
      +44.8704589450
      +44.8704589458
      domain-admin@easily.co.uk

Domain name servers:

NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM 208.109.255.26
      NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM 216.69.185.26
  11. Radek Says:
      February 10th, 2009 at 23:04

it seems to be clear that IP address and original domain name own US organizations and that should be your target.
  12. Radek Says:
      February 10th, 2009 at 23:12

well, I am not able to post replyis from whois question
      whois secureserver.net
      and
      whois 97.74.58.116
      which prove previous statement
      but perhaps modarator have them in database.
  13. Michele Says:
      February 10th, 2009 at 23:27

Lomise asks for payments to be made on an account in Barcleys bank in London.
      Someone is supposed to own that account. Is it possible to file in London Police dpartment against him? The IBAN should enable police to trace the owner through Barclays. Has someone experience with this?
  14. Willem Says:
      February 11th, 2009 at 09:43

@Radek,

The fact that the websites are registered in the US, or that the website is hosted in the US doesn’t mean that the scammers are living there.
      It’s quite simple to register a (generic) domain with a stolen credit card (or another form of payment) and provide fake data.
      Furthermore, If people are actually living on those addresses, they won’t be the actual criminals.

@Michele,

There are advertisements all over the place regarding earning lot’s of money without doing anything. The way that this works is that you get a bank account which the criminals will use for traffic-ing money. They give you a small percentage of their earnings (easy money), but you take the fall if someone tracks down the flow of money in scams (like these).
  15. Johnny Says:
      February 11th, 2009 at 21:32

Please also be very careful about offers like:

“Brand New Nikon D3 12.1MP DSLR Camera +Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED 24-70 Lens

Price:$1500

Package Content: ….

For More Inquiry email us on:

mobileshop55@gmail.com
      mobileshop55@yahoo.com
      mobileshop55@live.com
      Tel:+44-703-595-2002″

What a great price for this professional gear, isn’t it??? However this is a group of Nigerians living in UK trying to get the money of you. The guy I was speaking to is called Wayne Smith.

I was very very very naive and get scamed by them. They try to seem like a very honest company dealing with a lots of customers in a fair way…
      I have tried to order a “cheaper” lens - Nikkor 105 Micro VR, but they only accept Western Union. They sent me the address and the name, I have checked in the form that the money can be only received by person with a valid ID. This seemed to me that if something goes wrong I can report this to some authorities…
      I have sent them 350USD and after they received it they called me that the taxes, customs and some fees cost a lot more than just the lens and that if I order another lens or a D700 or D3 then they will send me everything. I already realized what a stupid fool I was. They even sent me an email with this: (copied from the mail)

“What i was trying to inform you on phone was that my boss didnt agree on that.

So i would advice you buy the Nikon D700 that comes with another lens so that you would gave an extra lens.or you go ahead and pay the charges.

Note that my boss insisted that the money has to be sent to him directly.

Below is my boss information for making the payment…

Receivers Name:Alex Lopez
      Address:22,Block Cresent
      State:Lagos
      City:Lagos
      Zipcode:23401

Note that as soon as you send the money kindly get back to me with the informations so that i can forward it to him immediately to enable the shipment proceed today.”

This time I just sent him very angry email that they must think that I am a complete idiot to send any money to Nigeria…

So this was my story, so I hope that at least I will spare somebody else’s money…

J.
  16. Jibran Says:
      February 14th, 2009 at 10:55

Thanks to you. I just ordered Nikon D90 on syndeck.com and they asked me bank transfer. I was really happy to get it so cheap, but then i got a little suspicious. so i google syndeck and i found your website. Good i didnt make the transfer. Thanks for the information your doing a great job.
  17. Jibran Says:
      February 14th, 2009 at 10:56

Thanks to you. I just ordered Nikon D90 on syndeck.com and they asked me bank transfer. I was really happy to get it so cheap plus free international shipping, but then i got a little suspicious. so i google syndeck and i found your website. Good i didnt make the transfer. Thanks for the information your doing a great job.
  18. Zoltan Says:
      February 14th, 2009 at 13:49

Thank you, thank you, thank you. (And NOW I’m greatful, that I have separate cards for online shopping, and that the banks here close at 5pm, so I wasn’t able to “feed it”)

I was this close to burning ~600Eu.

On a related note, I foolishly created an account at their site, with a password not identical but too similar to my PayPal account (how can I be sooo stupid? never again) and this morning Paypal notifies me, that the account is limited, because they have suspicion it has been accessed (or attempted to be accessed, I don’t know) by third parties. So I had to change passwords / security questions and send them a utility bill, to verify myself …. good thing my PayPal account is just as empty as my card linked to it :D

Thank you again.
  19. Miaja-Liisa Says:
      February 15th, 2009 at 10:15

Hello all!

I was contact to Lomise and I send this if there is any help to this horryble case. I am so sad with those people who lost money to Lomise.

First my E-mail to Lomise:

Hello!
      >
      > This message is coming from Finland.
      > I am very interesting of digital cameras:
      >
      > - CANON EOS 50D Black
      > - CANON EOS 5D
      >
      > Is there any Finnish instructions available?
      > I am sorry, my english is not very good.
      > I am waiting your answer to my e-mail, thank you.

-And here is an answer from Lomise:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Yes, the Finish instructions is available.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Sincerelly,

Paula S. Burton
      Sales Manager

Lomise LTD
      5 Harton Lodge
      LONDON
      SE8 4DQ
      Company No. 06670765

Phone: +44(0) 870 3832349
      Email: sales@lomise.com
      ———————————-
      NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any
      attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.
      If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email’s content. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
      immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your system.
  20. mrs fool Says:
      February 15th, 2009 at 15:25

Sad news.
      Purchased over 500€ for a camera via bank-transfer from the e-holater.com.
      syndeck.com has the same “look” and the same pruducts on their list.
      What can one do about this?
      Is it possible to trace the bank transaction -I guess it is withdrawn long ago!

The domain e-holater.com no longer seem to exist. But holater.co.uk had the same cover page:
      ping holater.co.uk
      PING holater.co.uk (68.180.151.74) 56(84) bytes of data.
      64 bytes from p2p.geo.vip.sp1.yahoo.com (68.180.151.74): icmp_seq=1 ttl=46 time=200 ms
      64 bytes from p2p.geo.vip.sp1.yahoo.com (68.180.151.74): icmp_seq=2 ttl=46 time=202 ms

whois holater.co.uk
      [Querying whois.nic.uk]
      [whois.nic.uk]

Domain name:
      holater.co.uk

Registrant:
      HOLATER LIMITED

Registrant type:
      Unknown

Registrant’s address:
      4-5 King Square
      Bridgwater
      Somerset
      TA6 3YF
      GB

Registrar:
      Namesco Limited t/a Namesco Ltd [Tag = NAMESCO]
      URL: http://www.names.co.uk

Relevant dates:
      Registered on: 01-Jan-2009
      Renewal date: 01-Jan-2011
      Last updated: 11-Jan-2009

Registration status:
      Registration request being processed.

Name servers:
      yns1.yahoo.com
      yns2.yahoo.com

WHOIS lookup made at 14:09:14 15-Feb-2009

Can this help me in any way?

Thanks a lot for your advise.
  21. wdwfgsdfsd Says:
      February 15th, 2009 at 15:40

Thanks you guys , I thought here to lose some 1,5 k Eur…at new cam body …
      It was big order to me…. But here I found all that info…
      I think people need to kill all these people who make that shit !
  22. Antonius Says:
      February 15th, 2009 at 20:17

I almost made a transfer to syndeck, but I got weary and came to read the info on this site.
      Lucky me, But I’m sorry for the unfortunate ones.
      Strange thing is, I checked the companies house and they seem to be registered.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.u ... 8278b29/compdetails

Nonetheless, they won’t get my money!
      I hope they get caught.
      all the best
  23. Michael Says:
      February 15th, 2009 at 23:41

Thanks to you. I also just ordered Nikon D90 on syndeck.com and they asked me bank transfer. I was once also really happy to get it so cheap plus free international shipping. Once again, I became suspicious. I google syndeck and I found your website. So I didn’t make the transfer and didn’t suffer loss of my hard-earned bucks. Thanks for the information you are doing a great job for comsumers.
  24. Luana Says:
      February 16th, 2009 at 14:27

Hi dears,
      Today I sent this mail to http://www.syndeck.com, I will publish a reply here when I’ll get it.
      I apologize for my not good English.

Dear Karl,
      I’m writing from Italy and I am interested in digital camera: Nikon D90 + 18-105VR, your price is 513€, isn’t it?.
      I’d like to ask some questions before making the purchase.
      I would like to know:
      What are the shipping costs and times for Italy?
      Is there a warranty? is it included in the price? how long does the warranty?
      What else is included in the price as: Battery charger, battery, cables USB, cd software?
      In your website you write: “we don’t have to pay custom duties while delivering the product” so who does pay duties?
      Thank you in advance.
  25. Sudhanshu Says:
      February 16th, 2009 at 17:21

Hi
      I have lost my 687euros on http://www.syndeck.com Today I found this website and I transffered my money 1 week before. Is it possible to get my money back through some police complaint or something
      @Luana
      There will be no replies I am waiting for there reply for more than week

I thought that a company in Uk with reg VAT and everything can not be a cheat but they have duped all legal measures.
      Hard earned 687euros went like a bubble!!!!
  26. Sudhanshu Says:
      February 16th, 2009 at 17:38

same website with different name
      http://www.syndeckstore.com
  27. Paulo Says:
      February 17th, 2009 at 04:28

this site (www.in-shopper.com) scram me 756 euros , i made a bank transfer to pay a Canon EOS 50D Black + 17-85mm Lens Kit, Still today i don’t receive the object and i would know what i can do to review my money, somebody can help me please!

Thanks
  28. gho57(malaysia) Says:
      February 17th, 2009 at 06:57

Hi all,

Thanks god to this site. I almost bulk a few of my friends to buy the Nikon D3 Digital SLR Camera for $2619.00, at least 2 already confirmed to pay for it. Its ssssooo da*n cheeappppp.. Luckily I did a check wif yahoo for it. Beware of http://www.syndeck.com guysss…

Cheers
  29. rpmartins Says:
      February 17th, 2009 at 10:52

Has anyone heard or ordered anything from DoubleWin Trade (www.doublewin-trade.com)?

I’m finding their prices too good to be true, so, the obvious question is, are they really that good or is it another scam?

Regards
  30. Willem Says:
      February 17th, 2009 at 15:52

@rpmartins:
      with a contact e-mail like doublewin_trade@vip.188.com you might wanna reconsider.
      Advertised market prices are half of the regular prices. Also the Western Union payment option rings several bells.
      Payment terms available are Western Union, Bank Transfer and MoneyGram. The visa logo on the frontpage is only to make you feel more secure. Nothing more.

This one has scam written al over it (and added to the list above).
  31. Luana Says:
      February 17th, 2009 at 16:55

@Sudhansh
      Infact I have not yet had a response.
      I’m glad to have done before a search on internet on that site. Never trust!
  32. Baggeraar Says:
      February 17th, 2009 at 19:49

Thanks. I was tempted by http://www.syndeck.com.
  33. Pierre Says:
      February 17th, 2009 at 20:57

Quelqu’un aurait-il reçu sa commande sur le site syndeck.com ?
      Moi j’ai commandé l’EOS 5D MARK II + 24-105 mm à 2146 Euros et j’ai fais le virement bancaire le 10.02.09.
      Je crains que cette commande ne sera jamais honorée.
      Que dois-je faire dans l’immédiat?
      Attendre encore un peu ou porter plainte à la gendarmerie.
      Le virement a été fait de banque à banque pour la Nationwide.
      Eux-même doivent avoir un compte dans cette banque pour pouvoir retirer l’argent.
      Donc ils sont facilement repérable n’est-ce pas?

Merci si quelqu’un peut me rassurer.

Pierre,
  34. Mari Says:
      February 18th, 2009 at 16:09

Hi everyone.

My friend was attracted also about syndeck.com. I made some research from companieshouse UK and I find out. In them website there are 2 different company registration number. If you see from “about as” there are wroten company registration number 04618352 witch is belong to Syndec Ltd(without letter k”) and if I looked to “contact as” there are wroten company registration number is 05925615 which is belong to Tonex Ltd. Definitely the same gand!!!
  35. LArpasi Says:
      February 18th, 2009 at 17:49

I have checked Syndeck.com at Google, because of extremely low prices.
      Fortunately I found the site a little bit suspicious…
      Thank you for the lifesaving information!!!!!
  36. geo Says:
      February 18th, 2009 at 20:56

Pierre, porte plainte à la gendarmerie!
  37. Deepali Says:
      February 19th, 2009 at 09:12

I ordered a laptop from syndeck.com and also made money transfer 10 days ago in a very reputed bank .
      Now i found this site :(.can someone suggest me what should I do?
      How can such big banks have a acoount for criminals? arent they a equally responsible?
  38. edi Says:
      February 19th, 2009 at 22:31

Hi everybody. I ordered a D300 body for 722,00 euros on February 12 from syndeck.com. How naive of me, I know. Perhaps it will be of some help to anybody above if I briefly describe the actions I have carried out so far or the things I plan for the near future with regard to the “crime in progress”.
      First I asked my bank to demand money back from the beneficiary bank. Because of the procedure I do not really think that I will get it soon. But I tried…
      Here is the account number of the criminal who owns the account and to which I transferred my hard-earned money: GB37LOYD77630711642760. The Bank to which the money was transferred is Lloyds branch in Margate, 1 The Centre, which is in East Kent if I am not mistaken.
      Here is the telephone number of the bank: ++(0) 845 3000 000, and here is the telephone number of the police for Margate: ++ (0)1843 231 055. I believe I will call them both tomorrow to at least tell them what happened. After all the criminal whose account is used by even bigger criminals to traffic the money is the bank’s customer. Well, the problem is that I am not sure if the bank cares a lot about what is going on. If they do things could be much easier for us.
      Then I informed the IC3. Here is who they are:
      “The IC3’s mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism.”
      (Yes, I know, I should have done more research before I tried to purchase the non-existing goods.)
      Now I am looking around to see what else can be done. If not for any other reason than to make the life of criminals a bit more difficult.
      I would really appreciate any help from anybody.

Best regards,
      Edi
  39. seb Says:
      February 20th, 2009 at 11:02

Just on question, I saw an add when I was surfing DPreview site… The Google Add showed some “interestings” camera shopping sites… All in China… With any kind of secure payment section…
      I think Google Add help scammers like these and should no display this kind of advert on well known camera news sites… Victims of scammers can’t ask Google for lost money ? After all, without google nobody will search such obscur chineses sites…
  40. Renee Says:
      February 21st, 2009 at 12:47

Hi,

I ordered a D90 for 513,00 euros on February 18 from syndeck.com:

Bank Name: Barclays Bank

Bank Address:
      London, United Kingdom

Account Name: Barclays Bank
      Swift/Bic Code: BARCGB22
      IBAN Code: GB59 BARC 2070 7030 8133 11

Thanks god to this site! I soon call to my bank, who stopped transfer to this account! I lost only 35 euros (bank transfer taxes).
  41. Deepali Says:
      February 21st, 2009 at 13:15

I transfered money in Barclays bank U.K. I wrote a mail to them but no reply yet.
      I asked in my bank also but they said nothing can be done now from their side.
      I wrote a mail to godaddy.com also who gave them security certificate and they gave me contact id of their fraud department so I mailed to them and now i am waiting for reply.
      I have complained in police also…I dont know what else should I do?
      @edi if you are doing something and need my help please let me know..i just want that those cheats get caught somehow.
  42. edi Says:
      February 21st, 2009 at 22:49

Deepali.

Thanks for offering me help. Well, for the time being, I would need a piece of advice about complaining to the police. Taking into account that I am from outside GB, it will be a bit tricky for me to write a statement, which means that I will only call them and describe my case. You know, the problem is that my bank asked the beneficiary bank to return the money, but the procedure is that now it is LLoyds turn to act. They will invite the holder of the upper stated account to the bank, inform him/her about the request of my bank and it is up to him to allow the transfer to be made. With a little help of police that would be, I guess, much more successful.
      Well, if you live in GB, I would appreciate if you could call the police department responsible for Margate (01843231055) and try to convince them that they should act. After all, there is a man behind the account number.
      I will keep you posted. (Here is also my mail address: igorrr@mac.com.)

Best regards,
      Edi
2009-2-23 19:15:47

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

小心什么?能用中文翻译成一句话阿?
2009-2-24 17:54:30

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

楼主方便用中文简明扼要的说一下么
2009-2-24 21:59:30

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

关于相机的网络诈骗

大概意思就是最近出现了很多卖相机器材网站,通过收钱不给货诈骗消费者,有以下几个共同特点:
1.通过google的广告传播
2.价钱都是市价的一半以下,便宜的惊人.
3.宣称自己在欧洲某处有实体店(实际上没有).
4.网页制作干净,货物一应俱全,一目了然.但同时干净意味着没有太多的LOGO和网页设计
5.有的网站在网页上提供了他们agence的video刷新页面,意思是你可以通过几分钟刷新一次来确认他们agence的正常工作(天知道这个是卖什么的agence)
6.这些网站都有SSL certificates,这个我不是很懂,反正他们都能从你的卡上划走钱

1楼蓝字体是这些网站的liste
2楼是一些被害消费者的回复

最后说一句这些网站大都是国人开的...
2009-2-25 10:19:32

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

无忌老西说:“便宜买死人”
2009-2-25 23:41:01

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

中国人就是即把牛鼻!骗到世界