头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
2008-3-3 19:11:06

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 fistat 于 2008-3-3 18:21 发表

thanks for your answer, Lilouch!!!
but it's not for evaluating the level  of my English, it's the language we will use in this interview; coz one of themdon't speak French.

and we have already made an appointment , normally they will  call me at the moment we fixed previously.
so that's why I will respond the phone call at first.
but I don't know how can I start my speech smoothly???

照着简历准备吧,个人背景,工作经验,业余爱好特长等等

[ 本帖最后由 人淡如菊 于 2008-3-3 20:09 编辑 ]
2008-3-3 20:05:57

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

l'essentiel, c'est de garder ton sang-froid. y a aucune raison que tu panique. de toute maniere, a quoi ca sert de paniquer? ca ne fait qu'empirer la situation, sachant que quand on panique, on risque fort de se deconcerter. par la suite, on commence a tenir des propos incences, voire n'importe quoi. :10900:  

revenons a nos moutons. tu pourrais eventuellement commencer par ce qui suit:  
supposons que la personne que tu auras comme l'interlocuteur prononce une phrase comme prevu: " hello, This is xxx calling from xxx company"; comme reponse, tu pourrais dire:

yes, of course. don't i know ur calling from xxx company? i mean who the heck else could be calling me at this moment of time and giving me such crap? just for ur information, iv been expecting ur call since early this morning. do me a favor and check ur time. how could u find the heart to keep me waiting for so long?! on hearing such an expected reply, ur interviewer is sure to be flabbergasted. a ce moment la, c'est a lui/elle de se deconcerter, voire s'affoler. lol  

no more kidding now. my point is that to make sure the conversation goes your way, you gotta see what u can do to lead it your way. Just think it over, what may perturb the smoothness of a conversation? When you get tricky questions and choke on your replies. How to keep ur interviewer from prying you with his/her prepared tricky questions? Take the initiative and prying him/her with urs. This way, you may get to kill two birds with one stone: on one hand, you keep the conversation under ur firm control. on the other hand, impress the interviewer with ur curiosity.  

hope this helps. and break a leg.
2008-3-3 20:48:23

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

本帖最后由 fistat 于 2010-10-5 23:16 编辑

2008-3-3 21:06:03

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 fistat 于 2008-3-3 18:21 发表
thanks for your answer, Lilouch!!!
but it's not for evaluating the level  of my English, it's the language we will use in this interview; coz one of them don't speak French.

and we have already made ...

现在的公司大多是国际化的公司,如果找个只会法语的,直接找法国人就行了。所以英语什么时候也别拉下
2008-3-4 02:38:07

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 lilouche 于 2008-3-3 23:25 发表

really remarkable language switch ability

et wi, c'est bien le cas de le dire. hehe. merci.
2008-3-6 15:27:30

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

返回顶部