[ 复制链接 ]
头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
2007-11-25 15:52:18

新浪微博达人勋

喜欢英文的朋友请进,互相学习

IMMORTAL
  CHAPTER 1      MY SLEEP,AS OUR PLANE NEARED GREECE,CHANGED,BUT I cannot say how,i would like to say that a dream,a vision maybe,entered my unconscious state and filled me with wonder and fear.But if this happened i cannot remember it.i do know i sensed the approach of this ancient land before i awoke.I sensed it in the same way a child senses home,and awakens,just before the parents pull the car into the drive way.The stir in my sleep was familiar.I was coming home--to a place i had never been before.
                                               永恒
第一章    随着我们的飞机离希腊越来越近,我的睡眠好像有所变化,可我说不出来为什么,是一个梦,也可能只是一个想象进入了我的无意识状态,让我充满惊奇和恐惧。但是它如果真的发生了,我却无法记起。可在醒来之前,我真实的感觉到了与这片古老土地的接近,就好像一个孩子感觉到他的家,可以察觉到父母就要驾车归来。梦中的激动是熟悉的,我正在回家--一个我以前从来也没去过的地方。

[ 本帖最后由 iebaasm 于 2007-11-27 21:14 编辑 ]
2007-11-25 16:20:46

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

好啊!!!
支持LZ!!
2007-11-25 16:26:19

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

LZ发错地方了

要是文学研究的话,去左岸吧
2007-11-25 16:26:24

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

有这样的精力和能力
建议LZ给国内的出版社联系一下
2007-11-25 16:26:56

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

lz文笔很好啊
另外我也喜欢 Katsushika Hokusai
2007-11-25 16:35:57

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

支持一下,
2007-11-25 16:56:26

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

感谢楼上的朋友们,一是能力有限,而且没有耐心,不知道能不能坚持下来,,这不,,才又翻译了一小段,,眼睛就觉得累了,,,,呵呵,,继续!

Then i heard the captain's voice announcing that we had begun our descent.i opened my eyes and momentarily blinded by the morning light,a morning that had never come so swiftly for me before.the flight attendants had pulled up the window shades.Yawning,stretching,I glanced over Helen Demeter.She was already wide awake and staring at me.
              "are we there yet?"i asked.
              "fifteen minutes,"Helen said.
              "how long have i been alseep?"
              "hours,,,you snore."
              "i don't snore."i said quickly.
              "it must have been the soul that occupies your body while you sleep that snores,"Helen replied.
              My mouth tasted like the last thing i had eaten that before i passed out,whitch i think was old peanuts.i set up staighter,heard my neck crack,and swore to myself that i must be getting old.I was stiff as a corpse.
          然后我听到了机长的声音正在宣布我们已经开始降落。我睁开了眼睛,晨光的缘故,有那么一刻我几乎什么也看不到,空姐们已经打开了窗户遮板。打着哈欠,伸着懒腰,我瞄了一眼Helen Demter.她早就醒了,正在瞪大眼睛看着我。
                “我们已经到了吗?”我问。
                “15分钟。”Helen说。
                “我睡了多久了?”
                “好几个小时了,你打呼噜。”
                “我才不打呼噜呢。”我很快的说。
                “那一定是在你睡着的时候占据在你身体里面的那个灵魂在打呼。”Helen回答说。
                嘴里的味道就好像是睡着前最后吃的那些老花生米一样。我坐直了些,听到自己脖子的噼啪声,我发誓自己一定是在变老,浑身僵硬得就像死尸一样。

[ 本帖最后由 iebaasm 于 2007-11-25 20:11 编辑 ]
2007-11-25 17:38:21

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

原帖由 iebaasm 于 2007-11-25 16:20 发表
IMMORTAL
  CHAPTER 1      MY SLEEP,AS OUR PLANE NEARED GREECE,CHANGED,BUT I cannot say how,i would like to say that a dream,a vision maybe,entered my unconscious state and filled me with wonder and fear.But if this happened i cannot remember it.i do know i sensed the approach of this ancient land before i awoke.I sensed it in the same way a chile senses home,and awakens,just before the parents pull the car into the drive way.The stir in my sleep was familiar.I was coming home--to a place i had never been before.

应该是child吧?
2007-11-25 17:45:03

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

是的,谢谢
2007-11-25 17:59:26

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

CHAPTER 1      MY SLEEP,AS OUR PLANE NEARED GREECE,CHANGED,BUT I cannot say how,i would like to say that a dream,a vision maybe,entered my unconscious state and filled me with wonder and fear.But if this happened i cannot remember it.i do know i sensed the approach of this ancient land before i awoke.I sensed it in the same way a child senses home,and awakens,just before the parents pull the car into the drive way.The stir in my sleep was familiar.I was coming home--to a place i had never been before.
随着飞机渐近希腊,我的睡眠产生了变化,尽管无法说出如何改变的。我更愿意说成一个梦也许是一幅画面闯进我的无意识状态并且令我充满惊奇与恐惧。如果真的是这样,我也无法记住究竟梦里发生了什么。我肯定醒来前已经能感觉到正在靠近这片古老陆地。就像孩子在睡梦中就已经感到家的气息,并在父母把车开上自家车道前的那一刻自己醒来。这与我睡梦中的感受很相似。我快要到家了,而这个地方我从未来过。

互相学习:em0003:

[ 本帖最后由 luckyturkey 于 2007-11-26 00:24 编辑 ]
2007-11-26 00:17:32

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

希望楼上的朋友有空长来看看
2007-11-26 15:27:50

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

支持LZ...走猫的路让狗说去吧
2007-11-26 16:40:48

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

:em00010:楼主 加油
2007-11-27 00:26:25

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

"Do we get breakfast?"i asked.
             "We just had breakfast."Helen said.
             "Why didn't you wake me?"
             "You didn't look hungry."Helen made a face,"You need a breath mint,Joise."
             "I need a shave and a shower,"I said---and my name is Joise Goodwin,and i'm a girl.
             "Brush your teeth and ask a flight attendant for some orange juice.He might take  pity on you.The swiss are very polite."
             We were flying Swiss Air,nonstop from L.A. to Athens.Helen and I were in coach,my father and his new babe,sylvia--or"silk",as she preferred to be called--up front in the first class,where they could stretch their legs as far as they wished.Not only were their seats as big as ones at home,but all the champagne they wanted was on the house.I wondered if daddy and silk were stewed.he was drinking more since he'd met his latest.My Daddy was a Hollywood screenwriter.He was one of the best.i didn't know what Silk was other than a pain in the ass.
             "All right,"I said,grabbing my carry-on bag and lurching to my feet."don't let anybody take my seat."
             "It's not as though you can wait outside until we land,"Helen called after me.
             My skin was the color of wet plaster in the bathroom mirror.My blond hair was matted to my head.the veins in my eyes were the color of whisky.And  i was supposed to be pretty--really,somebody somewhere had told me that.i think it was my last boyfriend--Ralph.I had really liked him,Ralph boy.so had Helen,for that matter.But Rlaph had moved away,and Helen and i were still friends.
             I brushed my teeth and washed my face.Then i used the toilet,and that thing almost took off my butt when i flushed it.Incredible suction--I could have believed I was on the space shuttle.As I left the lavatory I asked a flight attendant if i could have a bit of orange juice,and he handed me a cup,made me drink it on the spot,and then told me to get in my seat.But the blue ocean,incredibly gorgeous in the first morning light,still looked a mile below us,so i rambled up to first class to see my dad.
             “提供过早点了吗?”我问道。
             “我们刚刚吃过。”Helen说。
             “你为什么不叫醒我?”
             “你看起来不像饿的样子啊”Helen做了个表情,“你需要一块口香糖,Joise."
             “我需要洗个澡并化化妆”我说道---我的名字叫Joise Goodwin,是个女孩。
             “去刷刷牙,找个服务员要些橙汁,他可能会由于同情而答应你的,瑞士人很讲礼貌的。”
             我们乘坐的是从洛杉矶直飞雅典的瑞航客机。Helen和我在一起,父亲和他的新宝贝sylvia "--或“silk",她自己总是喜欢别人那么叫她--在前面的一等舱,那里他们可以尽情的伸展双腿。不仅仅是座位就像家里的一样大而舒适,而且有他们需要的各种的香槟。我纳闷是不是父亲和silk已经喝醉了。自从遇到了这个新女朋友,他开始喝的更多了。我的父亲是好莱坞的一名编剧,是最好的。可不知道silk除了是个刺头儿外还是个什么东西。
             “好吧,”我说。“抓起我的手包,踉踉趄趄的站了起来。“别让别人座了我的位置。”
             “你又不可能在外面等着降落."helen在我身后喊道。
             “在洗手间的镜子里,我发现自己的皮肤就和潮湿的石膏是一个颜色。金色的头发乱蓬蓬的。眼睛里静脉血管的颜色像是威士忌。我其实是很漂亮的--真的,好像有人在什么地方告诉过我这个。可能是我最后的男朋友--Rlaph。那个时候我真的很喜欢他,Helen也是,,也是那种喜欢。但是Rlaph搬家去了别的地方,Helen和我仍然还是朋友。
             我刷了牙,洗了脸,然后用了飞机上的座便,当我冲洗的时候,那个东西几乎吸掉了我的屁股。难以想象的吸力--我差点就相信自己是在一个时空穿梭机里。离开厕所后,找了个空中服务员看看是不是可以可以给我一点橙汁,他递给我一杯,让我就在那儿喝了它,然后告诉我回到自己的位置上去。可是在第一缕晨光映射下的显得格外迷人的蓝色大海看起来在我们脚下还有很远,所以我信步走去头等舱看父亲。
2007-11-27 11:24:31

使用道具 举报

12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

返回顶部