Maitre, Greeting from Irland.....
P7146761.JPG
2006-8-6 14:51:31

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

回复: 小问题 谢谢

Post by Confucius
Maitre, Greeting from Irland.....

u might disagree, but this pic does not quite do ur justice.
2006-8-6 17:36:25

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by miam
u might disagree, but this pic does not quite do ur justice.

Have you ever been in Irland?
2006-8-6 21:50:38

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Je t'envie, Fuzi.

Tu es en vacances, alors que moi, je laboure les champs comme un ... dingue.
2006-8-6 21:57:47

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by Confucius
Have you ever been in Irland?

why u wanna know that?
2006-8-6 22:39:20

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by miam
why u wanna know that?

I just want to make you know that the image is from a postcard...... quite popular in Irland
2006-8-6 22:48:22

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by 虾米虾米
啤酒里面看见: 4.2% vol

vol是什么单词?

这个在化学里指的是体积比,一般给互溶的溶液定百分比,有别于固体的质量比。
2006-8-7 15:57:14

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

酒精含量。
2006-8-7 17:18:30

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by Confucius
I just want to make you know that the image is from a postcard...... quite popular in Irland

u mean those "bloody" cows? let me ask u this. when u were in irland, did u cut ur foot on one of those "pies"?
2006-8-7 18:59:54

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by miam
u mean those "bloody" cows? let me ask u this. when u were in irland, did u cut ur foot on one of those "pies"?

I don't know why you called it " bloody cow", it is just a milk cow, maybe you can't distinguish it; or you only want to show your "good" English.

I think this chinese proverb fits you very well with the meaning and the image

What can we expect from a dog but a bark:
Una verdad vacca!
2006-8-7 22:55:34

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by Confucius
I don't know why you called it " bloody cow", it is just a milk cow, maybe you can't distinguish it; or you only want to show your "good" English.   I think this chinese proverb fits you very well with the meaning and the image What can we expect from a dog but a bark:Un...

wow! how can u read me so easily? honestly, for one moment, i did mistake that cow for some1, thought there was some sort of...metamorphosis.  just kidding.

ok, abt "bloody cow". plz quit bothering to figure out why i put it that way. it's not about showoff and i do know wut a milk cow looks like.  so it was actually said tongue in cheek. too bad u didnt get it. i thought u would, since it was a simple one... but anyway, just take it as a lame attempt to be funny if that makes u feel better. btw, would u mind putting ur seemingly laughable chinese proverb in chinese? i wish to share ur sense of humor, but my lousy english kind of failed me to decipher urs.
2006-8-8 16:03:18

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by miam
wow! how can u read me so easily? honestly, for one moment, i did mistake that cow for some1, thought there was some sort of...metamorphosis. just kidding. ok, abt "bloody cow". plz quit bothering to figure out why i put it that way. it's not about showoff and i do know wut a milk cow loo...

I know what 'bloody' means. Maybe you didn't get 'una verdad vacca'= bloody cow'

As I said : Your English show is 'Good'!
2006-8-8 17:08:36

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

Post by kmc
这个在化学里指的是体积比,一般给互溶的溶液定百分比,有别于固体的质量比。
专业解说
2006-8-9 00:10:18

使用道具 举报

12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则