头像被屏蔽

新浪微博达人勋

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
2009-10-22 03:23:25

新浪微博达人勋

本帖最后由 Cogito 于 2013-5-27 12:43 编辑

【汇总】截至2012.10.4 第二部分

【Rio Bravo】Howard Hawks (1959)

Feathers: How does a... how does a man get to be a sheriff?
John T. Chance: Gets lazy. Gets tired of selling his gun all over. Decides to sell it in one place.

Feathers: I thought you were never going to say it.
John T. Chance: Say what?
Feathers: That you love me.
John T. Chance: I said I'd arrest you.
Feathers: It means the same thing, you know that.

Dude: Wonder if he's as good as Wheeler said?
John T. Chance: I'd say he is. I'd say he's so good, he doesn't feel he has to prove it.

【L'illusionniste】 Sylvain Chomet (2010)

Magicians don't exist

【The Secret in Their Eyes】 Juan José Campanella (2009)

A guy can change anything. His face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion,his God. But there's one thing he can't change. He can't change his passion.

【Breakfast on Pluto】 Neil Jordan (2005)

But as Oscar Wilde said, "I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about."

【Frost/Nixon】Ron Howard (2008)

David Frost: Are you really saying the President can do something illegal?
Richard Nixon: I'm saying that when the President does it, it's *not* illegal!

Richard Nixon: [after being told that one of the interview segments will be about "Nixon the man"] Nixon the man? As opposed to what? Nixon the horse?

Bob Zelnick: [Doing his Nixon impersonation] That Jack Kennedy, he screwed anything that moved. He had a go at Checkers once, and that poor bitch was never the same after that.

【Jefferson in Paris】 James Ivory (1995)

Thomas Jefferson: Independence is not a toy for children to play with, but the privilege of a fully matured mind.

Maria Cosway: That's how it is here. People play at love. It's not serious. It is different in Italy. There, we kill for it!

【东京物语】 小津安二郎 1953

父亲: 看,东京多大呀
母亲: 是呀,如果我们走丢了,就再也找不到彼此了

【Exodus】 Otto Preminger 1960

Akiva Ben Canaan: In this fatal optimism, you are Haganah. In methodology you are Irgun. But in your heart, you are Israel.

【Juno】 Jason Reitman (2007)

Vanessa Loring: Your parents are probably wondering where you are.
Juno MacGuff: Nah... I mean, I'm already pregnant, so what other kind of shenanigans could I get into?

Leah: Yo Yo Yiggady Yo.
Juno MacGuff: I'm at suicide risk.
Leah: Juno?
Juno MacGuff: No, it's Morgan Freeman. Do you have any bones that need collecting?
Leah: Only the one in my pants...

Rollo: You better pay for that pee-stick when you're done with it. Don't think it's yours just because you marked it with your urine!

Juno MacGuff: Yeah, I'm a legend. You know, they call me the cautionary whale.

Paulie Bleeker: I still have your underwear.
Juno MacGuff: I still have your virginity.

Bren: Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Mark Loring: Vanessa gave me my own room for all my stuff.
Juno MacGuff: She gave you... your own room in... in your whole house? For your... for your stuff? Wow, she's got you on a long leash, Mark.

Juno MacGuff: Uhhh, I hate it when adults use the term "sexually active." What does it even mean? Am I gonna like deactivate some day or is it a permanent state of being?

Juno MacGuff: I am giving you the gift of life, screaming, pooping life, and you don't even have to be there when it comes out all covered in blood and guts

【2 Days in Paris】Julie Delpy (2007)

[Jack removes Marion's glasses]
Marion: I can't see you. I could be having sex with Gregory Peck or something.
Jack: Well, good for you.

Marion: It's not your dick that's too big for French condoms. It's your ego that's too big for French condoms. And... and Italian, too.

Jack: Can I use this thermometer?
[puts it in the mouth]
Marion: I usually don't use this one in the mouth. I mean...
Jack: Oh, come on! What is wrong with you?
Marion: What? It's a french thermometer.
Jack: Are you 5? You still use the thermometer up your ass?

【Simple Men】Hal Hartley (1992)

Bill McCabe: And the funny thing is, when you desire something you immediately get into trouble. And when you're in trouble you don't desire anything at all.

Sheriff: Why do women exist?

Ned: Nothing like a machine to make a man feel insignificant.

Dennis McCabe: My father's a womanizer. He's a married man and he stood you up.
Elina: You have no respect for your father.
Dennis McCabe: I don't know him. But I respect his taste in women.
Elina: So then go make love to your mother.

【On Golden Pond】Mark Rydell (1981)

Charlie Martin: How old will you be? On your birthday?
Norman: A hundred and three.
Charlie Martin: Ms. Appley had a birthday. She turned 97.
Ethel: Do you hear that Norman? Ninety-seven!
Norman: [referring to the fact that Ms. Appley was a lesbian] There's something to be said for a deviant lifestyle!

Billy Ray: So, I heard you turned 80 today.
Norman: Is that what you heard?
Billy Ray: Yeah. Man, that's really old.
Norman: You should meet my father.
Billy Ray: Your father's still alive?
Norman: No, but you should meet him.

Bill:How does it feel to turn 80?
Norman: Twice as bad as it did turning 40.

Bill: Norman?
Norman: Huh?
Bill:Do you mind if I call you Norman?
Norman: I believe you just did.

Norman: I guess I'd be...delighted to have you abuse my daughter under my own roof. Would you like the room where I first violated her mother? Or would you be interested in the master bedroom? Ethel, your boy and I could sleep out back.You could do it right here on the hearth. Like that?

Billy Ray: A canoe! Just like the Indians used.
Norman: Actually, the Indians used a different grade of aluminum.

【Sabrina】Billy Wilder (1954)

Thomas Fairchild: He's still David Larrabee, and you're still the chauffeur's daughter. And you're still reaching for the moon.
Sabrina Fairchild: No, father. The moon is reaching for me.

Baron St. Fontanel: A woman happily in love, she burns the soufflé. A woman unhappily in love, she forgets to turn on the oven.

Thomas Fairchild: Democracy can be a wickedly unfair thing Sabrina. Nobody poor was ever called democratic for marrying somebody rich.

Thomas Fairchild: [reading a letter from Sabrina] ... I decided to be sensible the other day and tore up David's picture. Could you please airmail me some Scotch tape?

David Larrabee: It's all beginning to make sense. Mr.Tyson owns the sugarcane. You own the formula for the plastics. And I'm supposed to be offered up as a human sacrifice on the altar of the industrial progress. Is that it?
Linus Larrabee: You make it sound so vulgar, David, as if the son of hot dog dynasty were being offered in marriage to the daughter of the mustard king. Surely, surely you don't object to Elizabeth Tyson just because her father happens to have twenty million dollars? That's very narrow minded of you, David.

David Larrabee: There's just one thing you overlooked. I haven't proposed and she hasn't accepted.
Linus Larrabee: Oh don't worry. I proposed and Mr.Tyson accepted.
David Larrabee: Did you kiss him?

Oliver Larrabee: I'm not saying that all Larrabees have been saints. Thomas Larrabee was hung for piracy. There was Benjamin Larrabee who was a slave trader. And there was my great-great uncle Joshua Larrabee who was shot while attempting to rob a train. But there was never a Larrabee who has behaved as you, David Larrabee, have behaved tonight!
David Larrabee: What have I done now, Father?

【Righteous Kill】 Jon Avnet (2008)

Turk: You don't become a cop because you want to serve and protect. You join the force because they let you carry a gun and a badge. You do it because you get respect.

Turk: Most people respect the badge. Everyone respects the gun.

Rooster: You thought I'd get my dick cut off but instead you blew it.

Rooster: My favorite part, the batter's out but the runners advance at their own risk. That's the way life should be, you can be a motherfucker at your own risk... or not.

【Dreamgirls】 Bill Condon (2006)

Curtis Taylor Jr.: Deena, you know why I chose you to sing lead? Because your voice... has no personality. No depth. Except for what I put in there.

Effie Melody White: It's about fairness, Curtis. It's about people paying their dues. Isn't that what you keep telling me? "Get in line, Effie. Wait your turn". So why am I sitting here without so much as a B-side on a 45, when an amateur like Martin Luther King Jr. gets his own freaking album? I mean, can he even sing?

C.C. White: Isn't music supposed to express what people are feeling?
Curtis Taylor Jr.: Music is supposed to sell.

Lorrell Robinson: It doesn't take a whiz to know that only a desperate man would drop his pants in living color on national television!

May: I'm amazed, Mr. Taylor. As much as I love my daughter, I never thought she had much of a voice.
Curtis Taylor Jr.: Oh, Deena has something better. She has a...quality.
May: You make her sound like a product.
Curtis Taylor Jr.: A product. I like that!

【Le petit soldat】Jean-Luc Godard (1963)

La photographie, c'est la vérité, et le cinéma, c'est 24 fois la vérité par seconde.

Bach, c'est 8 heure du matin...Mozart, c'est 8 heure du soir...Beethoven, c'est minuit.

L'éthique c'est l'ésthetique de l'avenir.

【Alphaville】Jean-Luc Godard (1963)

Alors, l'amour, c'est quoi?
"Ta voix, tes yeux, tes mains, tes lèvres. Nos silences, nos paroles. La lumière qui s'en va, la lumière qui revient. Un seul sourire pour nous deux. Pas besoin de savoir. J'ai vu la nuit créer le jour sans que nous changions d'apparence. Ô bien aimée de tous, bien aimée d'un seul, en silence ta bouche a promis d'être heureuse. De loin en loin dit la haine, de proche en proche dit l'amour. Par la caresse nous sortons de notre enfance. Je vois de mieux en mieux la forme humaine, comme un dialogue d'amoureux. Le coeur n'a qu'une seule bouche. Toutes les choses aux hasard, tous les mots dits sans y penser. Les sentiments à la dérive. Les hommes tournent dans la ville. Les regards, la parole et le fait que je t'aime, tout est en mouvement. Il suffit d'avancer pour vivre, d'aller droit devant soi vers tous ceux que l'on aime. J'allais vers toi. J'allais vers la lumière. Si tu souris, c'est pour mieux m'envahir. Les rayons de tes bras entrouvraient le brouillard."

Paul Eluard, Capitale de la douleur (1926)
lu par Natacha (Anna Karina, dans Alphaville [1963])

【Heaven Can Wait 】 Ernst Lubitsch 1943

Randolph Van Cleve: To me they were creatures from another planet. To this day I wouldn't know how to find the stage entrance to a theatre.
Hugo Van Cleve: Its always around the back, in an alleyway, there's a sign above the door 'Stage Entrance', you can't miss it.

Bertha Van Cleve: I'll find you a Miss Right and her parents will be Mr and Mrs Right.

Henry Van Cleve: I'm not employed here. I'm not a book salesman. I took one look at you and followed you into the store. If you'd walked into a restaurant I would have become a waiter. If you'd walked into a burning building I would have become a fireman. If you'd walked into an elevator, I would have stopped it between two floors, and we'd have spent the rest of our lives there.

Hugo Van Cleve: Albert, I'm struggling successfully against the gout. I'm waging a terrific battle with my liver. And I'm holding my own against asthma, but I doubt strength enough to survive your jokes.

Henry Van Cleve: And when I awakened, there where all my relatives, speaking in low tones, and saying nothing but the kindest things about me. Then I knew I was dead.

【Anything else】Woody Allen (2003)

David Dobel: In eros veritas

Jerry Falk: Do you love me?
Amanda: What a question. Just because I pull away when you touch me?

David Dobel: Let me tell you, I am of the Hebrew persuasion, but that guy who handles you is a member of one of the lost tribes of Israel that should have remained lost.

David Dobel: Last night I was home alone in my apartment and I conjured up a threesome with me, Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren, and it was very very erotic. As a matter of fact if I'm not mistaken, it was the first time those two great actresses ever appeared in anything together.

David Dobel: What you don't know, won't hurt you, it'll kill you. Like if they tell you you're going to shower but they turn out not to be showers.

Jerry Falk: I feel like committing suicide, but I've got so many problems, that wouldn't solve them all.

Jerry Falk: She's so sexy. Look at her body language. All verbs!

【99 francs】Jan Kounen (2007)

«Dans ma profession, personne ne souhaite votre bonheur, parce que les gens heureux ne consomment pas. »

«Tout est provisoire et tout s’achète. L’homme est un produit comme les autres, avec une date limite de vente.»

«Pour créer des besoins, il faut attiser la jalousie, la douleur, l’inassouvissement.»

«Pour réduire l’humanité en esclavage, la publicité a choisi le profil bas, la souplesse, la persuasion.»

【Full Metal Jacket】 Stanley Kubrick (1987)

Private Gomer Pyle: Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.

【All That Heaven Allows】 Douglas Sirk 1955

Alida: I guess all of us are looking for security these days. You see, Mick thought... Well, like a lot of other people... that if he had money and an important position it would make him secure. Then when he met Ron who didn't have either one and didn't seem to need them, he was completely baffled. The answer was so simple it took Mick a long time to figure it out.

Cary: What was the answer?

Alida: To thine own self be true. That's Ron. You see, Ron's security comes from inside himself. Nothing can ever take it away. Ron absolutely refuses to let unimportant things become important. That's what Mick and I were doing. We were.

【 'I Know Where I'm Going!'】 Michael Powell, Emeric Pressburger (1945)
Joan Webster: People around here are very poor I suppose.
Torquil MacNeil: Not poor, they just haven't got money.
Joan Webster: It's the same thing.
Torquil MacNeil: Oh no, it's something quite different.

【Les portes de la nuit】 Marcel Carné (1946)
Partout c'est pareil, toujours la même histoire, un grand sourire pour dire "Bonjour", un petit mouchoir pour dire "Au revoir".

【Adaptation】Spike Jonze (2002)
Donald Kaufman: I loved Sarah, Charles.  It was mine, that love. I owned it. Even Sarah didn't have the right to take it  away. I can love whoever I want.
Charlie Kaufman: But she thought you were  pathetic.
Donald Kaufman: That was her business, not mine. You are what you  love, not what loves you. That's what I decided a long time ago.

Charlie  Kaufman: Here you go. The killer's a literature professor. He cuts off little  chunks from his victims' bodies until they die. He calls himself "the  deconstructionist".

Charlie Kaufman: Today is the first day of the rest  of my life

【Gran Torino】Clint Eastwood (2008)
Thug: How old are you anyway?
Sue  Lor: Mentally, I'm way too old for you.

Walt Kowalski: I confess that I  have no desire to confess.

Walt Kowalski: [to Father Janovich] I think  you're an overeducated 27-year-old virgin who likes to hold the hands of  superstitious old ladies and promise them everlasting life.

Lawyer:  [reading from Walt's will] And I'd like to leave my 1972 Gran Torino to ...my  friend... Thao Vang Lor. On the condition that you don't chop-top the roof like  one of those beaners, don't paint any idiotic flames on it like some white trash  hillbilly, and don't put a big, gay spoiler on the rear end like you see on all  the other zipperheads' cars. It just looks like hell. If you can refrain from  doing any of that... it's yours.

【麻将】杨德昌 (1996)
红鱼: 这个世界没有一个人知道自己要的是什么,每个人都在等别人告诉他该怎么做就跟着怎么做。你只要很有信心地告诉他们要的是什么,他们会感激你。你知道为什么,因为每个人最怕的就是自己做错事情的时候还要怪自己,他们宁愿到时候骂别人骗他们也不要怪自己。

邱总: 这年头没有人知道自己要什么,每天看电视看八卦杂志看畅销书,甚至去看广告为的是什么,为的是想听别人告诉他怎么过日子。

【Va savoir】 Jacques Rivette (2001)

Dominique: Je vous dérange? Je peux entrer?

Ugo: Non!

Dominique: Vous n'êtes pas tout seul?

Ugo: Si, justement, c'est pour ça que vous ne pouvez pas entrer.

Dominique: Je vous fais peur? Je veux juste vous parler.

Ugo: Je ne veux pas.

Dominique: Qu'est-ce que j'ai fait?

Ugo: Rien.

Dominique: Non, je mérite pas ça. Je veux une explication. Laissez-moi entrer.

Ugo: Si vous entrez, je ne réponds rien. Ou je vous saute dessus, je vous mange tout cru, ou je vous flanque la fessée de votre vie.

Dominique: Je pends la risque.

Ugo: Pas moi.

ps,顺便记住了 "Tempus fugit, manet amor"

2009-10-22 03:23:42

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【Dishonored】 de Josef von Sternberg (1931)

一个风尘女子被国家派做间谍,最后反而以叛国罪被处死。临行前她要求换掉制服,换上以前穿的女装。
ps,黛德丽的确迷人

"I want the uniform in which I served my countrymen, not my country."
参与人数 1声望 +5 战斗币 +30 收起 理由
aubonj + 5 + 30 :

查看全部评分总评分 : 声望 +5 战斗币 +30

2009-10-22 03:23:53

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【Bandits】 de Barry Levinson (2001)

2男同时喜欢1女,但2人都能感觉到她是危险的蛇蝎美人,其中一个对另一个说

"She's an iceberg waiting for the Titanic"
2009-10-22 03:24:11

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【Liliom】de Friz Lang (1934)

男主一错再错,自*杀逃避,死后被天使带走,天使说

"Si la mort s'arrangeait tout, ca serait trop commode"
2009-10-22 03:24:26

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【La Kermesse héroique】 de Jacques Feyder (1935)

一个女人在死去【装死】的老公床边对另一个男人意味深长地说

"La mort parfois n'est pas une délivrance seulement pour celui qui part"
2009-10-22 03:24:37

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【The Devil's Advocate】 de Taylor Hackford (1997)

大家都熟悉的片子,很多台词都很精彩

Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, His own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is He doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord. Worship that? Never.

Freedom, baby... is never having to say you're sorry.

Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down.

The worst vice is advice.

Vanity, definitely my favorite sin.

I nursed him through two divorces, a cocaine rehab, and a pregnant receptionist. God's creature, right? God's special creature. I've warned him, Kevin. I've warned him every step of the way. Watching him bounce around like a fucking game. Like a wind-up toy. Like 280 pounds of self-serving greed on wheels. The next thousand years is right around the corner. Eddie Barzoon... take a good look, because he's the poster child for the next millennium. These people, it's no mystery where they come from. You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire. You build egos the size of cathedrals. Fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse. Grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green gold-plated fantasies until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own god. Where can you go from there? As we're scrambling from one deal to the next, who's got his eye on the planet? As the air thickens, the water sours, even bees' honey takes on the metallic taste of radioactivity... and it just keeps coming, faster and faster. There's no chance to think, to prepare; it's buy futures, sell futures... when there is no future. We got a runaway train, boy. We got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of them is getting ready to fistfuck God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean, as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their fucking billable hours. And then it hits home. You got to pay your own way, Eddie. It's a little late in the game to buy out now. Your belly's too full, your dick is sore, your eyes are bloodshot and you're screaming for someone to help. But guess what — there's no one there! You're all alone, Eddie, 'CAUSE YOU'RE GOD'S SPECIAL LITTLE CREATURE. Maybe it's true. Maybe God threw the dice once too often. Maybe He let us all down.

Free will, it is a bitch.

Kevin Lomax: What about love?
John Milton: Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate.
2009-10-22 03:24:50

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【Les enfants du paradis】 de Marcel Carné (1945)

男主【戏剧演员】煽情的搭讪开场白

" Paris est tout petit pour ceux qui s'aiment comme nous d'un aussi grand amour."
Cogito
2012-10-5 23:01
是演员的专业,哈哈,资料馆马上就有这片子的展览了。。。 
2009-10-22 03:25:02

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

《东邪西毒》王家卫 (1994)

欧阳峰(独白):一个人受到挫折,或多或少会找个借口掩饰自己。其实慕容燕、慕容嫣,只不过是同一个人的两个身份,在这两个身份后面,躲藏着一个受了伤的人。

欧阳峰(独白):通常拿了钱看也不看的人,他们的钱很快就会花光,但洪七数得很仔细,我知道这种人我知道不会留在我身边太久。

欧阳峰:为了一个鸡蛋而失去了一只手指,值得吗?
洪七 :不值得!但是我觉得痛快,这才是我自己。本来我应该没事,但是我的刀没以前快。我以前快是因为我直接,认为对就去做,从来不会想什*么代价。我以为我这一辈子都不会变,直到那个女孩来求我,我才发觉我完全变了,我竟然没有答应她,因为我知道你一定不会答应。那天,我很失望,我觉得我已经和你混在一起,变成一个人,没有了自己。我不想跟你一样,因为我知道欧阳峰绝对不会为一个鸡蛋去冒险,这是我和你的分别。

每个人都会经历这个阶段,看见一座山,就想知道山后面是什*么。我很想告诉他,可能翻过去山后面,你会发觉没有什*么特别,回头看会觉得这边更好。但是他不会相信,以他的性格,自己不试试是不会甘心。

大嫂 :以前我认为那句话很重要,因为我觉得有些话说出来就是一生一世,现在想一想,说不说也没有什*么分别,有些事会变的。我一直以为是我自己赢了,直到有一天看着镜子,才知道自己输了,在我最美好的时候,我最喜欢的人都不在我身边。如果能重新开始那该多好啊!
大嫂 :其实你跟他这么好,为什*么不告诉他我在这里呢?
黄药师:我答应过你,所以我一直没有说。
大嫂 :你太老实了

欧阳峰(独白):以前看见山,就想知道山的后面是甚么,我现在已经不想知道了。。。从小我就懂得保护自己,我知道要想不被人拒绝,最好的方法是先拒绝别人,

欧阳峰(独白):其实“醉生梦死”;只不过是她跟我开的一个玩笑,你越想知道自己是不是忘记的时候,你反而记得清楚。我曾经听人说过,当你不能够再拥有,你唯一可以做的,就是令自己不要忘记。
2009-10-22 03:25:18

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【Dishonored】 de Josef von Sternberg (1931)

一个风尘女子被国家派做间谍,最后反而以叛国罪被处死。临行前她要求换掉制服,换上以前穿的女装。
ps,黛德丽的确迷人

"I want the uniform in which I served  ...
Cogito 发表于 2009-10-22 04:23

看到这句的时候就想到反恐24小时第7季,所有的人都在反对JACK严刑逼讯的方式却忽略了他一次又一次地在拯救这个国家
于是他拒绝律师 在法庭上他自己辩护说:讽刺的是,这个国家正需要像我这样的人.
2009-10-22 14:57:30

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

还是反恐24小时
TONY采取非常手段打入敌人内部换取情报结果却被处以叛国罪
JACK说:你们应该给他带上勋章而不是手铐
2009-10-22 14:59:41

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

《反恐24小时》和现在这个《排雷兵》都是布什他们杀了人再出来拍拍片子来为自己辩护潜移默化的导向舆论吧
2009-10-22 21:11:44

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

看到这句的时候就想到反恐24小时第7季,所有的人都在反对JACK严刑逼讯的方式却忽略了他一次又一次地在拯救这个国家
于是他拒绝律师 在法庭上他自己辩护说:讽刺的是,这个国家正需要像我这样的人. ...
foreverycc 发表于 2009-10-22 15:57

国家的荒谬,国家是人类的低级标志
进化好了谁他妈还需要国家,全宇宙都是一家
2009-10-23 01:55:20

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

《反恐24小时》和现在这个《排雷兵》都是布什他们杀了人再出来拍拍片子来为自己辩护潜移默化的导向舆论吧
aubonj 发表于 2009-10-22 22:11

电影向来是国家政权重要的宣传工具
2009-10-23 01:56:10

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

【Forrest Gump】by Robert Zemeckis  (1994)
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
参与人数 1声望 +5 战斗币 +30 收起 理由
aubonj + 5 + 30

查看全部评分总评分 : 声望 +5 战斗币 +30

2009-10-24 15:04:00

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

返回顶部